Chapter six

They led us into the castle and made me sit in a chair. Macy brought a first aid kit and had my sleeve rolled up, took out the alcohol and a cotton ball, put it on my wound and it stung like hell, then wrapped the bandage around my arm, thanked her.

- You have good fighting skills, where are you from?- Aaron asked, looking at me with interest in his eyes.

-Well, we come from a land called Ninjago.

-Ninja-go?- Lance asked confused.

I nodded my head.

- It is such a wonderful land, where it is very beautiful, but also has its drawbacks, this city is still the target of enemy attacks and we and our friends are its defenders. (Y / N) is our leader along with her...um...friend? -Saber said, chuckling awkwardly towards the end.

I rolled my eyes at him. - More or less what he said.

-Woah, it's a blast!-Aaron said excitedly.

- But how is it possible, that he...- Macy began.

 -He says? It's simple, because of my teacher's spell, but I also have some abilities. -I said.

Opened my hand and showed them a piece of my power, and they sighed with admiration.

-Well, since you know a lot about us, maybe you can explain, what is happening here? 

- Well, we're Nexo Knights. We're protecting our kingdom from Jestro and the Cloud of Monstrox... again.-  Clay explained.

- How's that again?

-Jestro has fallen victim to evil once, only that Monstrox was a evil book, infected him with his evil and they were collecting magic books by creating lava monsters.- Macy informed  us.

-Wow, that's problem. Hmm, but if you are the heroes of this country, then take us into account. -I said with determination, the lion supported me by nodding his head.

- What do you mean?- asked Axl.

- My friend is right, we will help you fight evil! We know various fighting techniques and we managed to defeat or stop many evil. -Saber announced proudly.

- That's great! It'll be fun to have a new girl and a lion in Fortrex. -Macy said smiling, we chuckled at her.

-Awesome, we're allies!- I said, reaching out so they could shake, they gladly did. 

Blue...I mean, Clay looked at us skeptical for a moment, but he came over and shook my hand, when we did. I started to feel weird as if I was somehow connected with him, and our hands for a second glowed behind gold, we let go of our hands looking at them in surprise, but we ignored it.

- Come on, we'll meet you with three more people.- he said

Nodding my head and led us to the room where I noticed the wizard's hologram, a little girl and a boy.

- Oh! You are the person and the lion, who helped our knights. Nice to meet you. I'm Merlok 2.0. -he said, picking up the wizard's hat.

Our jaws dropped and he began to giggle.