Chapter twenty-one

(Y/N) POV

Me and Robin went to see how Clay was handling his mech.

- You're doing fine, Clay! You are the best of all knights at using mech armor.- Robin praised.

- It just so happens that I have no other choice. Without armor, I am useless.- the annoyed knight said.

- Err, take it easy, Clay. Ava and Merlok will find an antidote for you.- I said, waving my hand.

He smiled and tucked his sword behind his back.

- Thanks.

= Skip time =

We heard an alarm signaling some trouble. We stood in front of the map watching.

- Hmm, strange readings. The heat level is above average. Let's check it. Okay knights, ninjas and lions let's move on, we've got things to do.-  Clay ordered.

-We got it Clay. - Macy said.

Saber looked at him with a raised eyebrow. - How are you still walking? 

We all furrowed our eyebrows and looked at the lion, giving him a cold glance.

- What? I am honest. - he said, shrugging his shoulders, crooked slightly under our gaze.

"All right end of this... let's go!- I called and we ran to the garage.

= Skip time =

The knights were preparing their vehicles when we heard the doorbell?

"Is that...a doorbell?- Macy asked, confused.

- Do we have a doorbell?- Lance asked.

- If he's a peddler, don't sign anything.- Axl warned.

We went to check who's calling. We have opened the drawbridge and our guests are...lava monsters.

- Good morning! I'm a little awkward. -said the monster, giggling awkwardly.

= Skip time =

Fortrex hit the wall of fire? And he opened the drawbridge for us to go out. Mayor Magmar started telling us about the city of fire and the fate of the monsters after defeating Monstrox, which was previously a book. Everyone stared in amazement at the city and the living monsters. We stood in front of a sculpture of a rogul with a forbidden power.

- I have always treated you as noble opponents. Will you also stand by our side and support us in the fight against Jestro?- Magmar asked.