Chapter Fifty-Nine

The team went to work the next morning, they'd be lying if they said they'd felt fine. The females in particular were feeling a little icky.

Maya's door swung open, "Cappy cap" Andy groaned.

"Lieutenant Herrera" Maya replied.

"Are you okay?" Andy answered.

"Mhm Yep I'm okay" Maya smiled slightly, "Are you? You're the one that groaned"

Andy slouched in the chair opposite Maya, "Why do we always drink so much?"

"Because you're the feeder, you buy shots like they're not going to have left" Maya laughed.

"It always seems like a good idea at the time" Andy sighed, "I woke up in bed with Vic... that's a new one for me, normally I end up in bed with you" the Latina laughed.

"I had Carina in my bed, I don't think you would have wanted to be in bed with us two last night" the little fire Captain smirked.

"Maya Bishop you dirty dog"

"You're lucky Carina still likes you" Maya laughed, "You almost spewed on her, not sure what's worse throwing up in her prized possession car or on her"

"Oh I didn't did I?" Andy whined.

"You did" the little blonde laughed.

Maya door swung open again, "Hello brother Bishop" Andy half smiled.

"Mason hi, what are you doing here?" Maya asked as she stood up and walked to hug her brother.

"I came to see you, I actually wanted to talk to you about something"

"I'm leaving, I need coffee" Andy groaned.

"Oh make me some too please" Maya begged.

"Gotcha"  Andy winked and left the room.

"So Mason, what's going on?" Maya sat on the end of her desk, Mason sat in the chair opposite.

"I was wondering... well actually me and Amber were wondering.... Do you and Carina want to get dinner? Both times meeting Carina weren't exactly the best situations" He smiled hopefully "You two are okay now I take it?"

"Oh yeah we're great, she's amazing" Maya blushed.

"I'm so happy for you Maya, you honestly deserve it"

"Thank you" Maya smiled, "When and where?"

"Are you free tonight?"

"We're not but we are tomorrow? She's upstairs so I'll ask"

On queue Carina walked through the door, "Mason, nice to see you again" Carina smiled.

"And you, we haven't met properly yet so I just asked Maya if you two wanted to come over tomorrow night? Me and Lindsey would love to chat and catch up properly"

Carina walked to Maya and laced their fingers together, "It's up to you bambina" Carina smiled.

"Yeah sure, I'm happy for that" Maya smiled widely.

"Okay cool, I'll text you my address. It's not far from yours so you can enjoy a glass of wine or something" Mason smiled, "I have to get to work now but I'll see you both tomorrow"

He quickly hugged the two women and left the station.

"Are you okay with that?" Carina asked.

"Absolutely, are you?"

Carina nodded her head, "Sí"

Maya smiled up at her girlfriend, "I love you, you know"

"I love you too bambina" Carina leant down and gave Maya a soft kiss.