Chapter Eighteen

"I uh- I think I love you" Maya whispered.

Carina shot a look to her girlfriend. "You think?" Carina questioned. "That's normally something you know Maya.... Not think"

"I know, I uh-" Maya sighed. She was royally fucking this up. "Fuck" Maya whispered to herself.

"Talk to me bella" Carina whispered as she stroked Maya's neck.

"Today you... you scared me to death. I could have lost you, I don't want to lose you, I don't want you ever not by my side"

"I'm sorry" Carina whispered. "I'm not sorry for saving her life but I'm sorry for scaring you"

"My heart ached when I saw you on the floor, I felt sick to my stomach, I panicked, I didn't know what do to. I froze" Maya started to sob "I realised I loved you a while ago, but it wasn't until today when it really kicked in. The thought of losing you... it broke my heart Carina"

Carina stayed silent until Maya had finished, "and now you're not saying anything and it's scaring me" Maya let out another tear. "The though of loving someone is terrifying, I never thought I would ever find someone to love, I didn't think it was possible for me to love, until I met you. Since the day I met you Carina I wanted you, and I know I messed up, I know I did some stupid things but the whole time I was thinking about you. I want you and only you.... And now I'm rambling because I'm freaking out" Maya paused and took a deep breath. "I love you Carina DeLuca"

"Maya" Carina whispered "Bambina look at me" Carina held onto the blondes cheek. She wiped away a single tear from Maya's cheek. "I love you too"

"You do?" Maya smiled

"Yes I do" Carina smiled at her back "Now baciami" Carina pulled Maya in close, she started kissing her lips, the kiss was so full of love, it was wet and sloppy but purely love driven. Carina climbed on top of the blonde and continued kissing her, she started biting her bottom lip. "Okay I know I said I was tired and I am but I really want to fuck you" Maya moaned between kisses.

"Bambina if you're tired this can wait" Carina pulled away leaning on her arms hovering over the blonde. "Or, you can just lay there and let me do you?" Carina smirked biting her lip.

"Are you calling me a pillow princess Dr DeLuca?" Maya smirked back at her girlfriend.

"A what?" Carina asked confused.

"You're so cute when you're confused" Maya squeezed Carina cheek laughing.

"Don't laugh at me" Carina pouted, she leaned down and whispered into Maya's ear "I'll just fuck myself if you don't want it". The blonde gulped, she raised her left eyebrow and smirked at the Italian.

"You're going to play with yourself, in my bunk with me laying next to you?" The fire Captain questioned.

"Self pleasure is perfectly normal and healthy my love" Carina smiled.

"Oh you are something Dr DeLuca"

Carina rolled off Maya and laid next to her, she pulled her bra off and started caressing her boobs, "Maya" the brunette moaned. She started rubbing on her nipples staring directly at the blonde fire Captain next to her. Her hand slowly making its way down her body, she slipped her fingers under her waistband.

Maya didn't know where to look, her girlfriends sex face or her hand currently in between her legs. She could feel her center staring to heat up. Carina staring running her fingers between her folds, feeling her wetness "I'm so wet bambina" Carina moaned. Maya didn't need telling, she could hear how wet Carina was. She started slowly biting her lip and she watched Carina insert a finger into herself. "You know, I could do this for you?" Maya smirked.