Chapter Six

"Dr Shepherd" Andy sighed "Never thought I would see you in my kitchen at 7am"

"Herrera" Amelia smiled. "Well I'd better get going", the Doctor quickly excused herself leaving the two friends in their apartment alone.

"Maya really?!" Andy yelled "Dr Shepherd? Yes she is very attractive but..." she sighed

"But what Andy? Why do you care so much about who I chose to sleep with?" Maya snapped.

"Because you have had a different female here every single night. What's going on with you? Talk to me Maya, you're spinning here. You have never been like this before Carina came along, you spent almost every night at her place. You argue with Jack, I send her to comfort you and now you're a-" "I'm a what Andy?" Maya interrupted her.

"Maya I'm not looking for an argument, I'm not trying to fight you. I'm worried about you, I'm your best friend and I feel like you're shutting me out"

Maya sighed letting her head fall into her hands "Isn't Ryan in your bed waiting for you?"

"Ryan can wait, you're more important right now. Talk to me, what happened with Carina?"

"I uh, I don't know. I guess I ended it" Maya sighed

"You like her though right? I can tell, you're different since you met her"

"I don't know how I feel, I have never felt this way about a person. No man has ever made me feel like she did, and no woman has made me orgasm the way she did" Maya laughed

"Well she is the orgasm doctor" Andy laughed

"The what?" Maya asked surprised.

"I heard she conducted a study in New York about the female orgasm"

"Well that explains why she is so good at it" Maya laughed "It doesn't matter now anyway, I'm pretty sure she slept with Jo last night" the blonde shrugged.

"Ah for starters, you have slept with someone different every night since you two argued, Secondly Jo married to Karev the peds doctor"

"She won't even look at me without giving me death stares. I've ruined it so... I'll just move on"

"Maya, I know you like her, and I figured that probably scares you but give this one a chance. Talk to her, you never know. I could see it in her eyes that day she left your office that you meant something to her. She looked more upset than Jack did and you had only known her a week at that point" Andy let out a small chuckle.

"I hate it when you're right" Maya groaned "I'm going to go for a run, go sex up that hot police captain of yours".

The blonde quickly got changed into some tight running shorts, a sports bra and a lose tank top and made her way out of the apartment and headed towards the park.

Running always made her feel better, it helped her think, it helped clear her head. She ran a few laps of the park but she subconsciously ended up outside Grey Sloan Hospital. She was about to walk away when "Maya!", she turned around to see the DeLuca siblings walking towards her. "Andrew hi" Maya reached up and hugged the brother tightly. "Carina, uh nice to see you" Maya didn't know whether to hug her or not. They had an awkward moment staring at each other but decided against contact.

"What are you doing here Maya?" Andrew asked.

"I went for a run, I needed to do some thinking" Maya slowly looked up at the Italian sister "and some how, I ended up here"

"DeLuca! Andrew!" Dr Grey called from the other side of the parking lot "We need you in surgery!"

"Shoot sorry Carina, Coffee will have to wait. Nice to see you Maya" Andrew then ran up the car park "Love you both!" He shouted.