Chapter Forty-Eight

A/N - Like every week there will be spoilers in the comments and in the end notes!

—————————————————

"You will always be mine Bambina"

Maya looked up at Carina who was currently heavily sobbing. "Do you really mean that?" The blonde asked.

"I will always mean that" Carina smiled "Can I hug you?" She asked.

Maya nodded her head, Carina quickly walked towards her and wrapped her arms around her, holding her as tight as she possibly could. Maya did the exact same thing and sobbed into Carina's chest heavily, Carina doing the same on Maya's shoulder.

They stayed hugging her a while, neither of them moving. Both cherishing the moment, a moment which both of them doubted they would have again.

Carina pulled away slightly and smiled at the blonde, she held onto Maya's face, looking at her directly in the her eyes. Maya nodded at her, they knew what each other was thinking just by their eyes.

The Italian leaned in and pressed her lips against Maya's. Maya held onto her hips and pulled her in closer, their bodies touching. Carina pulled the hair tie out of Maya hair, letting her hair fall to the sides.

Carina lifted Maya up onto the kitchen counter and stood between her legs. Their lips never breaking contact. The doctor slipped her tongue into Maya's mouth, exploring every part of her that she missed. Her lips, her tongue, the way she tasted, her little moans.

Maya let out a breathy moan, she wrapped her legs around Carina's waist and pulled her in. Their centres grinding on each other's. Their bodies moulded together perfectly. They had a heated make out session for a while, lots of little moans and breaths were shared. Maya tried to pull Carina's hoodie up over her head but Carina pulled away, "Maybe we should stop" she said breathlessly.

"Oh right yeah okay. I'm sorry" Maya dipped her head and apologised.

Carina held onto her chin and lifted it up, "Don't apologise okay. You don't need to. I want nothing more than to take this further but I think right now... we just need to be us for a moment..."

Maya looked up at her favourite pair of hazel eyes, they looked so sad only an hour ago, but now they were glistening.

"Okay" Maya smiled, "But can you hug me again please?"

Carina let a little laugh out, "Of course I will". She pulled Maya back in, her hand going through her hair, her other up and down her back.

"Do you want to stay and maybe do something?" Maya asked nervously.

"Do you have any plans?" Carina asked.

"I have to pick Frankie up at three but nothing until then"

"Oh that's okay, I can be gone by then"

"Or you could come with me? I mean Frankie is the reason why I'm out of bed"

Carina nodded, "Okay" she mouthed looking directly into the blondes eyes.

"I never want to let you go again" Maya admitted.

"I won't let you" Carina replied in almost a whisper.

Maya reached up and kissed her again, she gave her a sloppy wet kiss. She was itching to take it further but Carina was probably right, they should wait for that.

"Do you want to change? I know your scrubs aren't comfy"

"I don't have any other clothes" Carina pouted.