Chapter Fifty-One

They happy couple made their way back from their walk. They still had two hours until their spa treatment. Once back in the cabin they took their outerwear off and hung them up.

Maya stood looking at the Italian, a cheeky smirk on her face. She ran up to her and slung her over her shoulder, "Maya!" Carina screamed, "Maya put me down!" She laughed. Maya lowered her down on the bed and hovered over her body, "You're hot" Maya smirked. She started biting her bottom lip, giving Carina her sexy eyes. Her hand slowly started trailing it's way over her body before slipping it up under her shirt.

"Maya" Carina warned, "I know what you're doing"

"Is it working?" Maya blushed.

"Yes" Carina groaned.

"Can I?" Maya asked with puppy eyes.

Carina closed her eyes but Maya moved her hand further up cupping her right boob. The Italian let out a shaky moan and bit her bottom lip.

"I just want a taste" Maya whispered.

Carina opened her eyes and was met by Maya's now deep blue orbs. "We have a spa treatment soon"

"That's not for another two hours" Maya smirked.

"You're making it really hard right now" Carina moaned.

"Well if you were a guy that would be a good thing" Maya laughed.

Carina glared at her with wide eyes, "Don't" she pouted "You don't need a guy"

"I didn't say I did" Maya laughed, she leaned in closer to Carina, "I have you, why would I need a guy? You're the only one who knows how to make me scream, make me tremble, make me orgasm multiple times, make me sweat, make me beg for more and I will always... beg for more" Maya moved her hand lower and tickled Carina's waist band.

Carina kissed Maya's forehead, "I have something planned" she mumbled, "For tonight"

Maya pulled her hand out and rested it on the bed next to them, "Okay I'm sorry"

"I want you, I want you right now, I want you to make me scream but..." she trailed her fingers down Maya's arm, "I want to be special, it's like our first time all over again" she admitted nervously. "I missed you and I want it to be romantic"

Maya laid down next to her and rested her hand on Carina's stomach. "Okay" Maya whispered.

Carina turned in her side to face Maya, "Is that really okay?"

"Of course it is baby. I'm sorry, I don't mean to... to make you-"

"No Bambina don't think like that, I didn't mean like that, I would stop you if I really didn't want it. You've turned me on so much over the past few days, all I've wanted to do was jump on your face"

Maya stroked Carina cheek softy, "Okay, I'm sorry. We can wait" she smiled softy.

"Can we still cuddle and make out though?" Carina smirked.

"Of course my girl" Maya smiled. Carina rolled over so she was slightly on top of her, her leg in between Maya's. She rested her forehead again her girlfriends, "I love you"

"I love you too baby"

After a heated make out session, it was finally time for the spa treatment. They made their way over, hand in hand. The spa receptionist gave them a robe each and they headed into the changing rooms.

First they were heading to the stream room to fully relax their body and open their pours. The spa was really quiet and private, they hopped into a small steam room with solid walls and doors so no one could see in.