Chapter Three

Maya arrived back at the station and headed straight for the shower. She smelt like smoke and was covered in soot and dirt. She quickly had a shower then headed up to the beanery where the whole team were having coffee.

"Captain!" Travis shouted "Coffee?"

"Yes please"

Maya sat down next to her team, "how's the little boy?" Andy asked.

"Yeah he's okay, he wouldn't let me go so I had to stay until his father got there" Maya smiled, she had never really had a connection to any children before but this little boy was different. She way he clung to her, and trusted her made Maya feel things. She had never thought about having kids before, not that she wanted one right now but the way she was raised and the way her father treated her even up until this day made her feel like she would be no good at it.

"Oh and Warren, good news" Maya smiled "you're getting the PRT back!"
Maya announced.

"What?" He asked excitedly.

"Yep you're getting it back! But this time, there will be strict rules!" She warned.

"Thank you so much May-Captain!" He jumped up hugging her "I have to call my wife"

"You sure that's a good idea cap?" Andy asked.

"Well with Sullivan gone we shouldn't have a problem" Maya said with a tight lip smile. "Right I'm heading out guys. See you tomorrow!"

Maya walked into Joe's finding Carina sat at a table on the corner. "Hi bella" Carina stood up giving Maya a hug. "Hi Carina"

"I got you a beer" Carina smiled handing Maya the bottle. "Ah thank you" she smiled taking a sip.

"How was your day?" Maya asked nervously.

"I was okay, lots of babies" Carina laughed. She could sense the nerves radiating from Maya. "Maya are you okay?"

"Uh-uh yeah yeah I'm fine" the blonde stuttered. "Game of pool?"

"You play?" Carina asked.

"I've dabbled" Maya laughed standing up taking Carina's hand pulling her to the table.
"Dabbled?" The Italian asked confused "oh right" the blonde laughed "I've played a bit, I'm not a pro"

"Hmmm... okay" the brunette smirked. "You can go first"

Carina watched as Maya leant over to hit the ball, her eyes were drawn straight to her butt. "Like what you see?" Maya asked confidently.

"Hmm... you could say that" Carina smirked.
"Uh Maya" the Italian stood awkwardly.

"Are you okay?" Maya asked concerned.

"I don't know what I'm doing" she laughed nervously.

"Do you want me to show you?" A smirk slightly appearing on the blondes face.

"Would you?" The brunette flirted, playing with the ends of her hair.

"Okay, like this" Maya held onto Carina's hips moving them into position, Maya leaning up close behind her. Her chin resting on the brunette's shoulder. Carina was quite a bit taller than the blonde so Maya was struggling to reach the cue.
Suddenly she lost her footing falling into the brunette pushing her over the table.
The movement some how cause a familiar feeling in the brunette's core.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" Maya apologised getting off the brunette.

"Well Maya if you wanted to bend me over the table..." the brunette smirked moving closer, leaving inches between them "all you had to do was ask" she whispered into the blondes ear.

Lightening shot down through the blondes body to her core, goosebumps appeared on the blondes neck. Carina turned to walk away, Maya suddenly moved pulling Carina into the back maintinance room. "Maya wha-" Maya interrupted her pushing her against the wall and kissing her. Once Carina realised what was happening she calmed down moving her lips with the blondes. Maya tongue swiped the brunette's bottom lip, Carina fighting for dominance but giving in letting Maya take control.

"Should we go back to my place?"
Carina asked breathlessly.
"Hmmm if you want" Maya moaned.
The pair left the bar rather swiftly, they made their way to Carina's apartment, it was only five minutes away but they kept getting distracted and making out in doorways.

They fell through Carina's front door, making their way to the couch, Maya fell backwards pulling Carina down on top.

"Mmm... Carina" Maya moaned as Carina sucked and bit on Maya's neck, unbuttoning her shirt leaving her black sports bra on show. "Take your clothes off" Maya moaned. Carina sat up straddling the blonde pulling off her shirt leaving her in a red laced bra. "Wow" Maya gasped.

"Like what you see?" Carina smirked.
Maya nodded rapidly pulling Carina's neck down to kiss her again. He hand found itself on the hem of Carina's pants. Struggling with the Italians button, "need some help there?" Carina laughed.
"No I got it" Maya said finally undoing it. Her hand made its way down to her center. "Hmmm... already so wet Carina" the blonde smirked. She slid her fingers through her folds, skipping over her clit. "Well you did bend me over the table Maya"

"That was an accident I swear" Maya laughed.

"Hmm sure... now are you going to fuck me or not?" Carina smirked.

"Impatient much Dr DeLuca" Maya teased, slowly pushing one finger into the brunette.

"Oh fuck" Carina gasped, gripping onto Maya's shoulders "More".

The blonde slowly moved her finger faster before entering another one.

"Maya" she moaned "Fuck Maya"

As Maya's fingers got faster, she pulled the brunette down smacking their lips together, instantly slipping her tongue in, her tongue exploring every part of her mouth. A few moans escaping the blondes mouth. The brunette's mouth moved from the blondes lips, down to her jaw and collar, she started sucking on her pulse point, leaving a little red mark behind.

Maya could feel Carina's insides getting tighter, she flicked her fingers right where Carina needed her most. "I'm gonna come" the brunette gasped.

"Come for me Dr DeLuca" Maya whispered seductively "Come all over me"

Carina was at the peak of her climax, Maya entered another finger that tipped the Italian over the edge. A loud moan escaped her mouth,

"Captain Bishop, that was something...." she managed to get out between breaths.

The blondes fingers continued moving, helping the brunette ride out her high.
She pulled her fingers out earning a little moan to escape from Carina's mouth.

"Open" Maya demanded.

The doctor did as she was told opening her mouth for the blonde, her fingers slipped in, her tongue rolling over the blondes fingers sucking each individual one.

"How about we take this upstairs?" Carina smirked pulling the firefighter up leading her to the bedroom.

A/N
Yeoooo! Thank you very much for reading.

What are we liking so far?
Any feedback is muchly appreciated 🙏