Chapter Fifty-Four

They couple had a relaxed day, they stayed cuddled on the couch watching a few films snuggled under a blanket. Maya insisted on lighting the fire to make it more cosy, a small lamp lighting up the room. A few candles lit, their scents filling the air. It was peaceful, cute and romantic.

"How to you feel bambina?"

"I'm okay" Maya smiled.

"Really?" Carina asked with wide eyes.

"Would I lie to you?" Maya questioned.

"Well I would like to think not" Carina laughed and squeezed Maya's arms. "Let me check you out", Carina stood up and grabbed her medical bag.

"I still can't believe you brought a medical bag....  How do you want me?" Maya laughed. 

"I'm a doctor, what did you expect? Sit normally"

She opened the bag and clipped a few things to her girlfriend. Carina took Maya's hoodie off leaving her in just a pair of boxers and placed her stethoscope on her chest, "Your hearts beating really fast" Carina whispered.

"Yes because my body is on show and you're inches from my naked boobs" Maya laughed. Carina smirked a little and kissed one of Maya's nipples. "You're really not going to get accurate readings now" Maya mumbled.

"Stop talking" Carina laughed "Take a deep breath"

Maya did as she was told. After listening to the front, Carina moved to Maya's back and did the same thing there.

"I'm pretty sure your patient is not supposed to be half naked when you do this"

"Maya" Carina groaned, "Shush"

Carina finished up everything, doing a few final checks. "What's the verdict doc?" Maya smirked.

"That you're a pain in the ass" Carina deadpanned.

"You're definitely not supposed to say that to a patient" Maya mumbled jokingly.

Carina zipped the bag back up putting everything away. Maya sat smirking at her girlfriend, Carina pushed Maya to lay down and straddled her lap.

"You are looking a lawsuit now" Maya said jokingly.

Carina slung her head back laughing, "You're cheeky today"

Maya shrugged a little, "What can I say? My doctors hot"

Carina fell forward a little, both hands landing on Maya's boobs, she slowly started to massage them, running her fingers over the blondes nipples.

"Doctor and patient turned you on did it?" Maya smirked.

Carina shook her head and giggled, she leaned down and kissed her girlfriend.

"You're no longer a doctor if you do this to every patient"

Carina gave her evil eyes, "If all my patients were as hot as you then I most definitely would" she whispered.

Maya gasped loudly, pretending to be offended. "Now who's the cheeky one?"

Carina put her hand over Maya's mouth to shush her.

"You're not supposed to smother them either" Maya laughed.

"Maya!" Carina groaned. Maya wrapped her arms around Carina and rolled them over so she was now on top.

"How about I give you a little examination?" The blonde smirked, "You said there's a little issue between your legs right?", Maya made her way down Carina's body to her center.