Chapter Four

Maya woke up, the sun shining into her eyes. "Where-" she said to herself before turning over to see Carina asleep next to her. This was the fourth time she had slept with Carina, she just couldn't seem to get enough of her. For the past week Carina was always on her mind or in her bed.

She quietly slid out from the bed grabbing her clothes before leaving the apartment. The blonde ran to the station, she arrived about 6:30am, early enough that none of her team were there yet. She quickly showered and put her uniform on before getting on with her paperwork. An hour later she heard her team starting to come in, she ignored them and continued on with that she was doing.

"Yeah?" She called when there was a knock at the door.

"Hi Captain"

"Carina?" Maya asked puzzled "what are you doing here?"

"Did the chief not tell you? I'm on the PRT with Warren today" Carina smiled, slightly disheartened by Maya's response.

"Ohh, I haven't checked my emailed yet"

"Is there going to be a problem Captain?" Carina asked.

Maya couldn't deny, when Carina called her captain it did things to her, she wanted to fuck Carina there and then.

"Uh no shouldn't be a problem" Maya smiled weakly. "But aren't you an OB?"

"Primarily yes but I dabbled in trauma when I lived in New York".

"Okay then" Maya smiled. Unsure of what else to say.

"You just left this morning... no word from you... no goodbye?"

"Carina, uh, I um," Maya froze, she was to nervous to speak. "I don't do that, I don't sleep over"

"Maya, I get it okay. We can just be bed buddies okay? Nothing else". Carina had started to fall for Maya, fall in a way she never had before and if the only way to be around her was just sex then she would do it.

"We can?" Maya asked surprised.

"Mhm, I very much like having you in my bed and well... between my legs" Carina moved closer to the blonde, sitting next to her on her desk.

"Mmm.. I do enjoy that too" Maya smirked standing up to face the brunette.

Carina pulled Maya in between her legs, hand on her waist holding her butt firmly against her. "You can kiss me now" Maya smiled.

"I was planning on it" Carina said before pulling Maya's lips onto hers. Tongues fighting for dominance. Maya let out a breathy moan. "Don't do that" Carina whispered still kissing her. "Why Dr DeLuca?" Maya smirked moaning slightly again. "Because I'll bend you over your desk and fuck your right here" Carina whispered kissing down the blondes neck.

"Hey Maya are you sleeping with DeLuca again?" Andy walked in unaware of Carina's presence. Both woman shooting a look to Andy.
"Ohhh shit, no the other one this time" Andy said awkwardly.

"The other one?" Carina asked shocked.
Maya's face was filled with fear and panic.
"I'm gonna go" Andy said before running out of the office.

"My brother?" Carina shouted "you slept with my brother?"

"Okay okay" Maya said calmly "yes I did but it was a long time ago"

"How long?"

"When he first came to Seattle. It was only once..."

"Once?" Carina asked suspiciously.

"Okay twice, but it just those two times" Maya explained "I don't see why it matters" Maya shrugged.