36 - Rooms

Third Person's PoV

"how am i left with jennie?" lisa asked. "Boys are not allowed inside the girl's dorm. Even your dad isn't allowed here" jisoo said and shrugged. "Ugh... But like, it's not possible! it's a fuckin beach house why would it not allow? Also we're fuckin adults are they stupid or what? Alright i'll talk to the owner" lisa mumbled.

"I don't know? I think some school's having a trip here..."

"So you're okay with it?"

"Geez calm your ass down. What are you so worked up for? It's not like you're gonna eat jennie out, she doesn't have to be with kai all the time." jisoo jokingly said and soon she noticed lisa staring at nothing.

"or are you?" jisoo asked seriously. "w-what? Ofcourse not! Stop spouting nonsense"

"Who's spouting nonsense?" jennie asked who just came in with a smile on her face.

"n-.. No one. Get outta here before i flank you with this wood" lisa said and jisoo just rolled her eyes at lisa. "Be sure to unpack" jisoo said and left. "Yeah yeah whatever"

"so... Um... Im sorry about last night... Jisoo told me all about your dislikes and you're probably pissed off-" jennie rambled meanwhile lisa massaged her temples and cutted jennie off. "I.. It's fine. Besides you know nothing about it and you're my friend. I guess let's just not make it happen again" lisa said and shrugged.

"Are you really okay with it?" jennie asked truly concerned. "Yes, yes. You also um.. Helped me so i owe you one" lisa said and smiled.

"okay then... What were you and jisoo discussing by the way? If you don't mind me asking" jennie asked. "Ah it's nothing serious... She keeps on teasing me over simple matters- what the fuck, you still have that video?" lisa asked as soon as she heard her voice screaming on jennie's phone. It's been a lot of years since jennie did her a funny makeover.

"Ofcourse! It's something i've been keeping for a while and... Everytime i come across it i just couldn't help but laugh"

"ugh, i thought you deleted that! This is so embarrassing" lisa grunted. "now now grumpy pants, don't be such a killyjoy and just let me have it" Jennie said still looking at her phone without noticing lisa infront of her.

"Let me see... So you've been keeping it for years without me having no idea about it... Didn't we make a deal about it though?" lisa asked smirking. "What? What deal?" jennie asked.

"i'll tell you later.. Let's go now. Mom's waiting for us downstairs"

.
.
.

Later that evening after everyone has ate and are now resting before going to the beach tomorrow lisa said she'd want to walk by the sea and jennie asked if she could come and who would reject jennie kim?

Exactly.

"it's been a while since we're alone like this" jennie said and chuckled. "What do you mean?" lisa asked looking at the girl.
"uhm.. I mean... We haven't seen eachother for years and it's only then that we made up... i really miss hanging out with you" jennie said, all words came from the heart.

"Really? I actually could say the same thing" lisa said and chuckled initiating holding hands.

"I was actually... Not satisfied with how we left things on our last vacation. One morning you're ignoring me and i actually had a lot of stuff to say but i guess it's all left behind now..." lisa said and smiled bitterly, removing her hand from jennie again.

"i know... It's my fault. Guess im using my brain too much that i forgot to listen to my heart.." jennie mumbled. "Yeah... You better fix that..."

"I have kai now so i don't feel the need to-"

"then what if someone... appeared right before your eyes, swept you off your feet and before you know it you're caught up in a huge mess" lisa asked and looked at jennie intensely... "then that leaves me no choice then huh?"  jennie answered looking at lisa and smiled.

"Yeah.."

"Can i hear about it?" jennie asked.
"Hmm? The what?" lisa asked.
"You said you have a lot to say... Well it's.."

"I don't think it would be appropriate considering the fact that you're in a relationship now.."

"Right.." jennie mumbled.

"Anyway are you really lisa?" jennie asked joking. "ofcourse i am, who do you take me for?" lisa asked the same tone jennie has used. "but.. seriously you grew so much... you're so far from the shy introverted lisa.. you have such great overview on things. You respect and validate both sides and.. ugh.. i just can't believe it." Jennie sighed.

"did i really change so much?" lisa asked looking away while caressing her nape.

"yeah.. a lot.. But in a good way" jennie said and smiled.

.

.

.

"Where were you?" kai asked jennie who just came back. "oh.. just took a walk by the shore" jennie answered smiling widely. "with?"

"with?" jennie repeated. "yeah, who did you go with? i saw you come in with someone"

"aah, i came in with jisoo eonni just now"  jennie said shrugging going in as she turned to look at kai. "kai im a bit tired right now from the long walk.. i'll text you later" jennie said and smiled shutting the door.

"jennie... are you starting to slip away from my grasp? I knew this day would come but i didn't expect it to be so soon-"

"Kai stop being emotional for god's sake what are you ten? I was just tired and theres no other meaning behind that" jennie said opening the door and shutting it right after.

"Oh, okay"