21 - Catching Something

Third Person's PoV

"How are you even gonna change to your 'prince charming' costume after the kiss?" rosè asked lisa.

Currently, everbody's preparing for the play already... They made a very good progress within the week.

The characters made sure to play their part perfectly..

"Just watch me later..." lisa mumbled.

"Hey, you okay?" jennie asked the trembling lisa while chuckling.
"Im quite nervous... I never tried acting before" lisa reasoned.

"It's okay, we'll be on the same stage... Just look at me and do your role like no one's ever there"

"I'll do my best"

"That's the spirit... Anyway, it's me and jeongyeon first."

"DO YOUR BEST GUYS! I'LL BE TREATING YOU GUYS TO MANOBAN'S RESTO" jisoo yelled, as always, spreading her positive energy with everyone.

.
.
.

*after the play*

"THE KISS LOOKED SO REAL, IS IT REAL!? EVERYONE'S HOPING YOU GUYS DID IT FOR REAL!" Seulgi yelled.

"Come on! There's no way the kiss is real... They had been practicing it!" rosè exclaimed.

"You're just jealous, they look so good together to be honest..." Irene said while laughing.

"So? Was the kiss real?" jeongyeon asked.
"You were at the back, Didn't you see it?" nayeon asked.

"we'll just leave it to your imaginations" lisa said chuckling meanwhile jennie had been blushing after THAT scene.

"CHANGE OF PLANS! WE'RE GOING ON A VACATION!" jisoo yelled and everyone cheered.

"I talked to lisa's dad and we're going to jeju and stay there for 1 week with jennie's brothers" jisoo explained.

"Since we have a quarterly break, we'll be using that time to relax and enjoy ourselves"

"Ah really? that's great, my family's actually planning something and i swear i don't want to go with them.." Tzuyu sighed. "it would be pretty boring if you'd be just by yourself" seulgi said. "that's true.. Even if they're out, they're still working." jeongyeon agreed.

"Let's eat first!"

.

.

.

"Lisaaaaa! whatchu doing here?" v asked. "it's my dad's resto? ofcourse i'd be here"

"no, i mean i thought you guys are gonna eat barbecue somewhere" he said. "Anyways, let me join you guys. Jin's busy so he can't come.."

"oppa, did you watch the p-play?" Jennie asked a bit nervous. "YUP! theres no way i'd want to miss it, it's my little sister's first acting!" v exclaimed.

"you treat jennie like a little girl meanwhile you treat me like im the same age as you, im about the same age as jennue you know" lisa complained. "You make it sound like im such an old man, we literally knew eachother since birth" v said and pouted and lisa just cringed.

"since i've watched the play, i also saw the kiss!" v exclaimed. "lisa you're doomed" jeongyeon said and laughed along with seulgi jisoo and tzuyu. "real or not taehyung wouldn't mind right?" lisa asked and v nodded "wait! no! If i found out you kissed my sister for real you better run!" v warned.

"Just kidding, i know lisa better than anyone so if ever these two got the feels, it would be much better, rather than trusting some random stranger i don't know about" taehyung said thoughtfully. "you're not serious, are you?" jisoo asked.

"I am serious!" v yelled.

"He's just bluffing. Order whatever you want, it's on jisoo" lisa said changing the topic."Wha-" jisoo was about to complain when. "YOU PROMISED" everyone said in unison and jisoo could only sigh. "Im joking, it's actually on the house. Ya'll don't have to pay for anything" Lisa said whipe chuckling and everyone cheered.

"lisa? willl you recommend me something?" jennie asked. "sure, you should try this dish it's really good and it's my favorite.."

while lisa showed jennie some of the nice dishes they have, someone's been silent the whole time. "chaeng-ah, is there something wrong?" jisoo asked.

"huh? no why?" chaeyoung answered.
"Don't you want anything?" jisoo asked.
"i do, im just really tired."
"i see... then you should pick something you want" jisoo said giving rosé the menu.