8 - Stepsisters

Rosè's PoV

So... I took irene, nayeon and jennie's advice about some of my matters...

I think i really should try and talk to lisa... I've been rude to her when we even first met...

I wasn't even trynna talk to her tho she's being all nice and good to me...

So here i am, infront of her door...

I knocked two times but no response, is she ignoring me?

I knocked again but to no avail, i decided to open her door...

"OH MY- CAN YOU KNOCK!?" she asked, removing her headphones and closing her laptop.

What the hell is she doing..

"I literally knocked three times, i thought you were dead" I said and rolled my eyes.

"aish... Alright, im sorry... But can you go out for a min? I need to clean up" she said shyly.

"What's there to clean up? It's clean here, what do you mean?" I asked. Weird.

"Just get out please?"

I sighed and went out...

A few minutes later.

"Alright, what's up?" she asked, opening her door. "i uhmm... Just wanted to talk" I answered and she let me in.

"oookay? don't touch anything alright? So what do you wanna talk about?" she asked, fidgeting.

"I uhm... I just wanted to apologize for my past and recent behaviour... I was being extremely rude and that... I didn't want to accept you as a part of my family and treated you like a stranger... I was horrible, im sorry" i said whole heartedly.

"It's fine... I've gone through worst... We're old enough now to understand things so probably, you have a reason for that..
Even i do... And it's okay if you dont want to open up" she said and smiled a bit.

"yeah, no... It's uhm.. My dad just passed last year and maybe i was the only one who can't get over it that i got mad... But then i wanted my mom to be happy and not sulk..
But now that im thinking about it... Maybe im the one who can't accept things the way they are..." i mumbled.

"Are you okay though?" she asked.

"i will be... I will be" i muttered

"my dad died on a car accident... He didn't make it.. Mom and dad got into a big fight which i don't know about... It's not like im blaming mom for that... Things happened so fast... I can't stomach it all"

"it takes time... i hope you the best though..
im actually glad you opened up... Im not really good at initiating conversations and i didn't want to disturb you and that you were ignoring me back then..." she said softly.

"Yeah... Im sorry about that... Hey, do you want to join me and my friends tomorrow at lunch?" i asked.

"Ah... About that, my schedule tomorrow is pretty tight you see... There's an event tonorrow right? Im part of media arts and im gonna take photos of something and then at lunch... I'll be having it in room 23rd because we have trainings with my friends..If you want, you guys can come"

"I see... Then, expect us tomorrow to be there" I said and smiled. "Right... Im just gonna continue my homework" i mumbled.

"Alright.. Oh by the way, you know, if you have something you can't get... You're always free to ask me... I always advance study in my free time" she said

"alright then... I hope we could talk more" i said and she nodded. I went out with a sigh of relief...

Good things...

"Ah, baby? what are you...?" it was mom...

"I just talked to lisa about something"
"oh... Ok... That's great" She said and carried on with a confused face.

.
.
.

It's lunch time, we're now heading towards room 23 on first floor.

"Oh, rosè come in" She said opening the door widely for us to come in. "Oh, jennie, have you read page 239?" lisa asked.

"Yeah, i did... There isn't really anything to it" jennie answered.

They seemed to click already...

Third Person's PoV

lisa got closer to jennie. "is rosè innocent?" lisa asked, whispering While rosè watched the two of them.

"uhuh, she even said you only go out to wash your hands like... Don't you have a bathroom inside your bedroom? You're so gross" jennie whisper asked.

"e-eh!? I don't have a bathroom inside my bedroom since... Yeah, but, it's clearly not what you think! i've been practicing painting lately since my grades in arts are a bit... Bad"

"Sure whatever you say" jennie said and chuckled. "y-yah... fine just don't tell anyone or else"

"Or else what?"

"Or else i'll do it to you" Lisa said and laughed, now it was jennie's turn to blush

"You spout nonsense! We just met a few days ago! How bold of you" Jennie said and pushed lisa away from her.

While having a good talk, irene was getting along with seulgi... They both have the opposite personality which made both parties curious about one another.

Meanwhile nayeon's with jeongyeon, the two teasing eachother and tzuyu with her "Bestfriend" Minatozaki sana.

And lastly... Chaeyoung and jisoo talking about which various chicken dishes are better.

A/U:

Ya'll im updating as much as i can because classes are starting and i'll be pretty busier next week soooo if you guys don't mind....
I'll try and finish this book asap...

I need to change my life
Mag bagong buhay na tayo mga baccla