13 - Happy

Third Person's PoV

Jennie woke up to the sound of her personal maid, knocking at her door.
"Miss kim? Your parent's flight is today, they're asking if you wanted to come and see them off" her maid said.

"Oh... Tell them i'm busy and that i'll just give them a call when they landed" jennie said opening the door.

"okay then, breakfast is ready, do you have somewhere to go?"

"Oh yes, i'll be with my friend..." she said and smiled, they're now on their way downstairs.

"Do you want me to drive you?" her butler asked. "No thanks, they're going to fetch me" she said and smiled.

After eating breakfast, she took a bath, picked some nice clothes to wear and went out.

"Jennie, honey we'll be leaving now" her mom said. "yes, be safe!" jennie said and just then, a car beeped infront of their house.

.
.
.

"hiii" jennie greeted as soon as rosè opened the door for her. "Oh lisa, hi" jennie greeted the girl, passing behind rosè.
Lisa only nodded and made a small smile.

"hey lis! Come and join us! Irene and nayeon are coming also jisoo!" Rosè said dragging lisa with her.

"Uhm... Im sorry i can't... I need to go somewhere" lisa declined. "oh... Is that so? Then, take care" jennie said and smiled gently.

*ba dum*

Lisa got lost for a momet, reminiscing something from her past...

*lisa's flashback*

"Lisa, hurry up and finish your food, you have an early training to start on and you don't want to be late!"

"Ok, ok"

"One 'ok' is enough, Hurry up!"

*Dingdong*

"I'll get it" her mom said.

"dad? Why did you marry a hard-edged woman like mom? All she does is nag and nag, what did you even see in her?" little lisa asked and huffed. "Even if you think mom's like that, she just smiles so gently sometimes... Maybe that's why" her father answered and shrugged.

'dad sure is under mom's spell'
Lisa thought

*End of lisa's Flashback*

lisa shooked her head and went out the house, telling her parents she's going somewhere first before she went off, driving away..

.
.
.

"Oh, there you are, come in" bambam said who is lisa's childhood bestfriend, opening the door widely for the girl to go in.

"You good?" he asked while chuckling a bit.
"Yup-"

"Nah, you're not. You came here for something didn't you? Spit it out" he said while now, handing lisa a can of juice.

"Oh yeah, well... I have a sister now and she knew about... Mom"

"Then that's great, you guys can understand eachother- oh wait... So not great?" he asked, throwing himself on the couch and cutting his own words as soon as he saw lisa's face.

"that's not it... I think i like someone... It's just a crush tho, nothing too deep" lisa said and sighed. "And? What seems to be the problem then?" he asked.

"I think my sister likes her... I should probably just let her go right? Afterall our feelings aren't mutuals." lisa said and sighed for the nth time.

"Oh, so this is all because of an unrequited love?" he asked while laughing. "Jeez, i told you im JUST starting to like, like her" 

"so when have you been keeping it to yourself?" bambam asked. "I don't know... Could be more than a week... Im just confused alright? I came here to you since i know you're expert at these things"

"You see here my friend... we tend to fall deeper in love with the idea of the person and not the actual person if we keep those feelings to ourselves.. If it gets longer... You might get disappointed"

"You know what? Coming here is useless, enjoy your juice!"

"Whaaaaaat? Haha come on!"

Lisa went out, getting in her car and probably coming back home.

'Bambam is quite right... I should stop this right? Afterall im not the type of person who wants to be involved into a big mess'

"Oh, it's lisa! Drag that girl here!" Seulgi yelled while jeongyeon and jisoo ran over the girl, holding on lisa's both arms and dragging inside rosè's room like lisa's a hostage

"what is wrong with you?" Lisa asked quite pissed. "Woah easy, what happened to you?" tzuyu asked and chuckled

"Nothing..."

"Right! Okay so uhm... My birthday is coming and only friends are invited, it's next week and everyone should be present or else" nayeon said.

"only friends? You're like friends with the whole campus" jeongyeon said. "So what? Are you jealous?" nayeon asked.

"It's not that though... Sure having a lot of friends is fun but... You'll never know... Someone might be backstabbing you right now at this moment... Sometimes we gotta pick what's best for us too..." jeongyeon thought.