29 - Make up your mind

Third Person's PoV

"So where's the money?" lisa asked the guy. "W-well... The men in black kind of took it with them-" the guy said while chuckling nervously

"What do you mean?" lisa asked, her eyebrows linking.

"Y-you see i didnt know they would do that"

Lisa immidiately kicked the guy in the face and the guy's blood splashed on her hand "look me in the eye you prick"

"Ouch that fucking hurts- im bleeding-"

"i want the money back, and you, you better bring them back, not more not less you understand me asshole?" lisa asked.

"Yes yes! Please spare me"

"i'll give you 2 days to bring it back, if you failed to do so, you pick. Face, arm or leg you'll choose one."

"p-please spare me! I will do as you wish"

"Alright then, sign these papers. It's a contract. If you failed to do so... Your father wouldnt want his son missing on his birthday hm?" lisa whispered.

"Y-yes i will"

"Alright then. I'll see you in 2 days"

.
.
.

"Lisa? Where have you been?" lisa's dad asked. "i just checked some business reports" lisa said and smiled. "Oh wow, that's great!"

"Anyway, dinner is ready. You came home too late. It's a good thing you're just in time for dinner. Rosé's friends are here too. They're staying overnight by the way" lisa's dad said.

"yeah yeah" lisa said not listening to what her father was saying. "You wanna grab something later?-"

"No, im too tired maybe tomorrow" lisa answered. "Oh come on, when im tired im always coming with you" her dad complained. "Nooo" lisa whined and went to her room removing her jacket.

*Knock Knock*

"Dad i said n-" lisa opened the door and saw her sister with the girls. "dad just left. I think he's hungry" rosé said and chuckled.

"he kept bugging me since last week im telling you. So what's up?" Lisa asked
"Oh i was just gonna ask you if you'd want to come over and hangout after dinner?" rosé asked.
"Oh uhm... Maybe next ti-"

"Oh shut the fuck up, you're coming wether you like it or not" jisoo said and rolled her eyes. "Hey you have a filthy mouth"

"fuck you"

"Anyway, dinner is ready let's go" Seulgi said, grabbing lisa's jacket on the bed and giving it to her. "can't i shower first?" lisa asked. "NO!" everyone yelled.

"Okay, okay geez" lisa muttered and went out wearing her jacket.

"What are you wearing anyway, you look like you murdered someone and went to their funeral" seulgi said and looked at lisa, soon realizing things. "Oh no, you didnt right?" seulgi asked nervously.

"Ofcourse not, why the heck would i do that?" lisa asked and smirked. "You look like the type of person to do so" irene said and chuckled.

"you're so mean to me" Lisa pouted.
"cute" irene commented which jennie heard and looked at irene.

.
.
.

"Lisa lost!" jeongyeon yelled. "you didn't have to say it out loud!" Lisa grunted.
Lisa was playing with her friends and rosé was with hers.

"I saw you cheat!" Jisoo yelled. "No, i saw you cheat!" lisa fired back. "You totally hid your card. It's cheating! All of us saw you!" tzuyu said. "No one said cheating isnt allowed"

"oh~ is that how you're going to play it?" jisoo asked smirking.

.
.
.

"Jennie won again? No way let me see" irene said and looked at the dice. "it's five! Why are you cheating!" nayeon exclaimed.
"Oh my bad, i over counted to six" Jennie chuckled.

"since you cheated you gotta roll the dice again" Rosé said and jennie did and lucky girl jennie was she got six.

"1,2,3,4,5,6! Ha! I won again!" Jennie exclaimed. "i don't wanna play snake and ladders anymore" nayeon said rolling her eyes. "Just accept it loser"

"anyway, what's up with them?" Irene asked looking at the four girls at the other.side of the room. "That's some intense chess game" irene said.

lisa whispered to seulgi slyly and seulgi moved a piece.

"Checkmate!" Lisa yelled. "NO! LISA WAS COACHING IT'S UNFAIR!" Tzuyu grunted.
"Jisoo is just stupid, accept it"

"How dare you! You bitch-" jisoo got up and lisa got up and started running outside.
"Just accept defeat!" Lisa yelled.

"Come back here! We're not done yet!"