3 - Coincidence

Jennie's PoV

"Hey, bitch... What happened yesterday?" nayeon asked who just showed up in my left.

"Yeah, yeah. You suddenly disappeared after dismissal" probably irene? Irene said who also just showed up after nayeon on my right while walking.

I was just out from the restroom, washing my hands. I thought i was gonna get kidnapped..

"Ah that, i went to chae's place and we hang out" i answered. "Ooh, didn't you like her since 9th grade?" nayeon asked and chuckled.

"s-shutup"

"Ehhhhh~? Come on say it" Nayeon teased.

"I don't know... I think i still-"

*Squeals*

i stopped on my own sentence when theres so many girls, crowding up infront of a room.. What's these fuss all about anyways?

"That looks interesting..." irene said, her index on her lips while checking out the crowd.

"Yeah, let's go see what's it about" nayeon said, dragging me with her.

So, we went there since were going to pass by that room too anyways.

"Woah... That's lisa manoban isn't it? And kang suelgi, jisoo, tzuyu and jeongyeon?" irene said which kinda alarmed me... "What? They're in mma club too?" nayeon asked irene... "Yeah but... Is it allowed to join 2 clubs?" irene asked.

"Yeah, it's fine as long as it doesnt affect your studies" I answered.

"yeah, yeah. Lisa is in media arts club, jisoo and tzu is in pottery sumn, jeongyeon's in a choir meanwhile seulgi's in art club" irene explained.

"How'd you know about all these info?" i asked, when it comes to gossip, they're just UNBELIEVABLE

"ow yeah, im actually quite surpised with my skills too" irene said and laughed.

"Though, tzuyu is quite hot you see... But i think i like jeongie"

"Slut" irene murmured, "What did you say!?" nayeon yelled. "I mean... You said yesterday you're head over heels for tzuyu since she looks so 'mysterious' and that she have a musculine and feminine side? And you said she's so tall it turns you on-"

"I did not say such thing-! Oh wait i did.."

"Alright let's not waste time here, you guys are spatting nonsense agai-"

"Jennie?" I turned around and looked where the voice calling me came from and finally found her.

"Oh, lisa it's you" i said and smiled.
"Bitch you know her?" Irene whisper asked by my side.

"Stop whispering so loudly! Ya'll know she's there right infront of us, isn't she?" Nayeon asked loudly and pointed at lisa

"what are you doing here?" she asked... Damn her shirt is drenched with sweat..
I can see ... t h r o u g h. No im kidding.

"we checked out what's going on and... Since we're actually passing by that- this room... Yeah" i answered

"Oh, okay... You can come here sometimes..If you're really bored... By the way could you please tell park she forgot her bento?" she asked and handed me a box, wrapped in a cute cloth

"Oh, okay no worries... Im also on my way to her too" I said, getting the box from her then i felt her fingertips touch my hand and i swear i think i got eletrocuted.

"Okay, thanks.. Gotta go" she said and went in.

"Was that for you-"

"No- Can you guys just shutup?" i asked and they just laughed behind me.

We're now on the way to the cafeteria when someone, obviously blocked my way.

"um... Excuse me?" i asked, it's her...
Sunmi, she just hates me for even breathing like what the hecc is her problem with me though?

"Hey, hey, hey stop messing with my girl" Someone said and wrapped his hands around me... It was kai, my boy friend.

he said and we walked away.. "you don't have to own me like that, besides, i can take care of myself thankyou" i said and chuckled, removing his arms around me.

"easy, are you mad?" he asked and laughed.

"I can't control my facial expressions. If you irritate me, you will see it immidiately" I said and shrugged.

"now this is a sign to fvcking fuck off" irene said obviously to kai. They just hate him and i don't know why, and i don't hate him, he just irritates me... Does that count?

Soon i spotted chae, on her phone while already eating.. Ahh she just can't wait for her bestfriend before she eats huh?

How rude.

"Hey, hey, hey, guess what did you forget?" i asked and sat infront of her while nayeon and irene sat beside her.

"my bento right? Did lisa bring it? Give it to me, give it to meee" she asked excitedly. "Calm down park, no ones gonna take it from you" nayeon said and laughed.

So, i gave it to her.

"By the way, i heard lisa drove you home last night? Is that why you didnt want me to accompany you!?"

"E-eh... Well... Not really, i just want to walk home peacefully but you see, your father insisted and lisa too, to drive me home since THEY said it's dangerous, i dont even see why it's dangerous when the sun's just about to set"

"Ah really? I hope i can learn how to drive too so that i can drive you home... THEN i'll get a driver's license"

"Are you sure? You'll just stop at stores, buying food, what the heck do you mean chae?" nayeon asked and giggled.

Soon then, the people in the cafeteria started getting louder...

Ugh.

"Whoa, they are all inlove with the five huh?" kai asked and sighed. "Yeah, me too" nayeon said dreamily.

"Am i the only one who's not?" i asked.

"You're not the only one bestie"

"Why do i feel like you guys are gonna eat your words soon?"