35 - Death Sentence

Third Person's PoV

"heeeey" jisoo greeted jennie after coming out the hotel. "how was lisa last night? Is she okay?" jisoo asked.

"more like 'am i okay?' " jennie mocked.
"C'mon, don't give me that"

"Ugh i don't know... She's taking all these unnecessary medicines do you think she'll be fine?" jennie asked and walked with jisoo down the hall.

"I don't know, why are you asking me? She's already seeing a doctor so... I think she'll be fine. Also I heard she hates milk... She also hates being touched by the opposite opposite sex and hates being taken care of someone whom she's not close with. She also hates people who nags her a lot, she's totally different from the lisa back then" jisoo said.

"Oh gosh... Am i trying to receive a death penalty here?" jennie asked herself.
"huh? What was that?" jisoo asked.
"W-well... I made her drink my milk, but it was to sober up!-"

"Holdup, your milk?" jisoo asked.

"Yes the one i always bring with me! Eonni what are you thinking?!" jennie yelled.
"i also cleaned her with basin and changed her clothes... And i... yelled at her because she was drinking unnecessary medicines"

"O-oh my god... Okay so you made her drink your milk, washed her body with a towel without her permission AND nagged at her. DO YOU WANNA DIE?" jisoo asked. "IM SORRY? I DIDN'T KNOW!"

"Ugh... Just try to avoid her. I can't believe you even thought she's a parent now" jisoo said sighing heavily.

"eonni... What am i gonna do? We're going to meet her today!" jennie whined.

"Meet who?" someone asked and jennie flinched. It was kai. "Oh hey, it's you. Did you eat breakfast already?" jennie asked and clung onto the guy. Subconsciouly changing the topic

"nope, i was planning on having it with you" kai said and smiled. "okay if you say so" jennie said and smiled

.
.
.

"Daddy! Come sit with us!" the little girl called.

"Sure sure" lisa said and smiled sitting next to her sister. "So... We're gathered here today for?" lisa asked her father. "ah... We're planning on having a vacation in hawaii... It would be nice if you come dear"
Her step mom said.

"We don't take 'no' for an answer here. You better come" seulgi said and squinted her eyes at lisa. "Daddy you should come too!"
"Lia stop calling your aunt daddy for goodness's sake"

"Why not~?" lia whined. "because i can't go around with you two! Calling lisa your daddy lile you don't even have a real dad"

"eonni i already said it's fine and about the trip don't worry im going. I've been thinking about having a break too..." lisa said and smiled.

"it's settled then. After eating let's pack our things and go there straightaway" rosé's mom said and everyone cheered.

.
.
.

"Wow... It's been such a long time since i've been onto a vacation..." lisa mumbled. "yeah, you're always busy! What can we do?" tzuyu asked and face palmed. "see? Even tzuyu's making plans for us while you're not even trying!" jeongyeon yelled.

"That's right, that's right! Everybody here makes efforts for the group to stay strong while you're sitting pretty in your big little office ordering people around and even scolding them!" Jisoo exclaimed.
"Yes that's right! Who knows? You could even be having fun with your secretary without US knowing" seulgi said and rolled her eyes

"Jeez... Stop gaslighting and guilt tripping me. Is it fun?" lisa asked and sighed. "And you all talk about nancy while she's here with me. Aren't you guys ashamed of yourself?" lisa asked and they turned silent.

"How dare you suddenly change the subject?"

.
.
.

"can't you all just SHUT THE FUCK UP?" someone yelled. "bitch you shut up. Don't tell us what to do" seulgi answered the guy. "w-what?"

"W-what? You shut the fuck up old fart" seulgi mocked and sat down.

"What the hell?" irene asked and pinched the girl's sides making her sit down. "What?"

"He's freaking old he needs some rest. Apologize now"

"But-"

"Im not asking you, Kang"

"S-sorry for cursing at you, please rest well"

.
.

"Lisa's friends sure are-"

"shh they can hear you" jennie shushed her boyfriend and chuckled. "kai i swear to god you better not talk about us behind our backs. Our ears are everywhere" jeongyeon said and grinned. "yeah, i can tell"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Are you sleepy?" kai asked jennie. "no.. Im good" jennie said and her eyes accidentally landed on lisa who were settling her luggaes in the overhead bin.

While lisa was reaching and settling her luggage, jennie once again got a view of lisa's 6 packed buns from afar.

Although she saw the real thing last night...

Her eyes sure are full now. She cleared her throat and just averted her attention to the view outside her window meanwhile kai glanced at her for a second.