31 - Lisa's Birthday

Third Person's PoV

"Oh, rosé, kai and i will just go to the mall"
Rosé nodded and jennie and kai left.

.
.
.

"what do you wanna buy?" kai asked, holding jennie's hands. "No, i just wanna look around here with you" jennie said and smiled. "Really? Alright then..." kai muttered blushing. "Oh, ice cream. Do you want one?" kai asked.

"Yes~" jennie said. "What flavor"
"Milk ice cream please~" jennie answered.
"alright, sit here. I'll be back" kai said and left while jennie watched as kai left.

"Pali-pali!" She heard someone yelled in korean so out of curiousity, she looked around to find the voice.

It was a little girl and a blonde haired girl.
'her mom must be korean' was jennie's first thought

Until the blonde girl looked around to look for someone and jennie felt the girl was familiar and her suspicions were right.
It was lisa with a little girl and she felt a sudden pang in her heart which is partially unexplainable and confusing.

like, lisa? A mother of a kid? more like a dad.

"Alright, what flavor do you want? Your mom's gonna beat me up if she found out alright? Don't tell your mommy about this"
The girl nodded.  "Daddy, i want the chocolate one"

"Okay-"

"Wait... My legs are tired from running" the little girl whined. "Aish, what do you want me to do?" lisa asked, pulling out her wallet.

"No, im just gonna sit on a nearby bench"
Lia said and lisa nodded. "Don't wander around alright?" lisa asked the lia nodded finding a bench and spotted the seat next. To jennie.

"oh, eonni you're so pretty" the girl complimented and sat next to jennie.
"T-thanks... You're really pretty too. Is that your mom?" jennie asked nervously.

"Oh you mean daddy?" lia asked and smiled. "You call her daddy?" jennie asked and smiled. "yes, because she's always surrounded by many girls and she acts like a guy but still, daddy can do both..." lia bragged. "Ah.. Really? That's nice.."

"Jennie? Who's this cutie here" kai asked gently and giving jennie her ice cream. "what's your name?" jennie asked.
"lia manoban" kai furrowed his eyebrows.
"That sounds familiar... Heh, still you're really cute aren't you?" kai asked and chuckled.

"anyway... It's nice meeting you but we have to go now" jennie said and waved her hands as they both started walking away.

"You know her?" kai asked. "Nope.. It's probably just a random kid"

"She looks korean don't you think?" kai asked. "i don't know why are you asking me? And seriously this tastes like vanilla, are you sure you bought milk ice cream?" jennie asked pissed. "They don't have milk ice cream. Im sorry"

.
.
.

"Lia? Who is that? Didn't i tell you not to talk to strangers?" lisa asked. "the eonni is so pretty and her brother looks handsome as well. They were both kind" lia said and lisa sighed looking at the back of the two figures walking away. "Still, you sheldnt entertain strangers. Don't do that again alright? You're going to worry daddy a lot"
Lisa said and gave one last look at the two stranger walking away.

The girl's figure reminded her of someone but... Anyone can probably have that kind of body don't they?

"Alright, let's go. Finish your ice cream immidiately so i can still buy you ice cream next time"

"okay, okay don't rush me"

"Anyway, let's go and find your mom.."

.
.
.
"Ah! Where did you two go!?" lisa's sister yelled. "i saw a cute care bear so we bought two" lisa said, showing the paper bags.
"Two?" lisa's sister asked.

"Uhuh... The other one is mine"

"You still buy bears? Growup!" her sister yelled. "Excuse me? Just because your husband doesnt buy you one means you should attack me"

"why you little piece of sh-"

"What a bad mother you are" lisa teased, covering her niece's ears. "Aish, let's just go. Anyway... I saw jennie with kai on the way back" her sister said. "oh yeah? I don't care anymore. Everything's too tiring already..
All i can do is to seriously just be happy for them. I mean... Kai must've been a new person who learned from his mistakes. It's great, really. Jennie will have someone decent enough to take care of her"

"Well, let's just hope you'll be okay" her sister patted her back.  "daddy theres a lot of pretty lady out there-"

"Okay young lady, stop. Let's go home now and i'll pretend theres no ice cream stain on your clothes."

"Oopsies..."