19 - Play

Third Person's PoV

"nyeong-An!" jisoo greeted startling the two girls. "j-jisoo hi" jennie stuttered.
"what are you doing here?" lisa said trying to go away but jisoo had a tight grip on her.

" 'what are you doing here?' Dumbass! You two had been ignoring me for a week, you know something don't you? Well, if you're planning on not doing the play, it's either i report this or-"

"geez, theres other students here in our class too, why would you want to choose me? You know im not good at acting, besides im more good at organizing stuffs..
You're wasting my talent" lisa muttered.

"actually it's not that, Im not really close with anyone here in the class other than our circle. Im chosen as the leader by some sheerluck, that's why i want you guys to please cooperate, if i ask someone else to do it... I will have a hard time teaching them but if it's you two... You guys are very popular and we'll gain attention... Other than that, you guys have been shipped by other students and a lot are requesting this to me... They won't leave me be!"

"Wha... Shipped? The fuck does that mean?" lisa asked. "oh ok i get it" lisa muttered

"So... You're gonna do it right?" jisoo asked.
"under one circumstances.."

.
.
.

"No chicken for a week? Hmm.... That is quite understandable BUT I can't do that!!" jisoo yelled. "then, we won't take the role"

"wait wait! Fine!"

.
.
.

"okay! Please read your Scripts and try to memorize them until the next day"

"So you're giving us 2 days to memorize all these?" jennie asked. "uhuh"

"But isn't these like over 50+ pages? Is the 'Princess and the Frog' story this long? " jeongyeon asked. "huh? It's not like you're gonna talk in the whole play... Besides, the only reason why it's up to 50+ pages is because i've written there how you guys would act while potraying your character"

"So the characters are... Princess,frog and king only?" irene asked.

"Yes"

"who's the king?"

"Jeongyeon will be the one to play that role
Since lisa is more suitable for a prince and a frog that is.."

"Alright! Goodluck the three of you, we will start next two days to see your acting skills"

.
.
.

"Lisa, try to emphasize your expressions more... Your eyes are like a dead fish's eyes"

"Right"

"lisa's never good at expressing herself... She's not good with expressions! One day, someone confessed their love for her but she said 'thankyou' in the most boring way with no hint of fucking appreciation!"

"Jennie, you're doing good and jeongyeon, act like a middle aged man, be a bit more old school"

"Ugh, i hate this"

.
.
.

"That's all for today! Everybody thankyou for your hardwork!" jisoo exclaimed and everyone started packing their things up.
"Since ive been ordering you guys around, i'll treat you some barbecue and soju!" jisoo cheerfully exclaimed which energized the girls.

"including us too right?!" nayeon and the rest asked. "yes yes, let's hurry!"

"Right! Tomorrow, jennie and lisa will be practicing the kissing scene!" seulgi said.
"Right right!, to think about it, how are you guys going to do it though?"

"j-jisoo will probably help me and lisa right?" jennie asked. "Yeah... Im still thinking about it though... It's quite hard to fake a kiss" jisoo said, her index on her chin.

"that's true... Well, we've done so much for today that we managed to finish half of the story!" jeongyeon said. "You're so stressed out with just 10-20 lines?" nayeon asked.

"Are you belittling me!?"

"Kind of"

"Thus bitc-"

"That's enough, let's eat now and have some good rest!" Jisoo exclaimed giving everyone some of her positive energy.