30 - Leaving

Third Person's PoV

"You're leaving already?" Jisoo asked.
"yeah" lisa muttered packing her things.

"wow.. I can't believe you're actually leaving sooner than expected" jisoo said sarcastically.

"How's your sister?" rosé asked worriedly. "She's resting at the moment...
She fainted while having a meeting and the doctors said it's not healthy for a pregant woman to be too stressed and i had to go there since no one, NO FUCKING ONE is worthy of taking over the company" lisa said smiling

"So... Tommorow's your flight?" seulgi asked. "babe, you're not going to cheat on me right?" seulgi asked flirtatiously.
"dude..." lisa muttered. "IM JUST FCKING KIDDING! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE OTHER FRIENDS BESIDES US GOT IT?"

"No promises" lisa said and chuckled.
"Alright, pack your things well... We're just gonna buy something to eat" seulgi said and they all started walking out lisa's door.

Soon, a faint knock was to be heard.
It was none other than jennie.

"oh... Hi" lisa muttered and jennie went in.
"i um.. I heard you're leaving tomorrow.." jennie started. Lisa smiled in her mind, and sat on her bed, facing jennie.

"Yes that's right... My sister was sick so i'll handle it for the meantime.. She'll give brith soon anyway" lisa explained. "I see... Well the thing is why i came here-"

"To say goodbye?"
"No i uhm..."
"Yeah?"

"F-forget it..." jennie sighed and left. Lisa sighed too.

.
.
.

"Bitch im gonna miss you so much!!" Jisoo yelled waving goodbye.

"you guys can come visit me every summer, you know that right?" lisa asked and hugged them one by one... And ofcourse, also jennie.

"b-bye.. "
"Y-yeah.. Take care"

Jisoo rolled her eyes at the two.
"Im going now... I'll see you guys again" lisa said and gave a one last wave to them and finally left.

.
.
.

"Eonni, are you okay?" lisa asked as soon as she arrived inside.

"Ofcourse, it's me. The strongest of all" her sister joked. "oh my god... Okay thankgod you're okay... Teach me about the company soon okay? So rest well for now"

"yes maam"

.
.
.

"You made a mistake! I said this is what you need to redoq not this one! Do it again! " lisa yelled.

"Ugh... Look im sorry. Im just very stressed right now" lisa told her secretary. "it's fine.. It's my fault anyways... What can i do to lessen it? Do you want coffee? Sweets?" her secretary asked. "coffee isnt good for health... Just tea please and you can start working again after that.."

"Alright."

.
.
.

"Ms. Manoban are you okay?" the secretary asked. It was just another day of lisa's.. Ruined. "Y-yes im fine.."

If it weren't for rosé who sent lisa a message saying jennie's officially in a relationship and the fact that jennie dated the guy lisa hated the most. Kim jongin, yeah let's say he was very disrespectful back then but people change right? he gradually improved a lot.

He have an amazing patience, right choice of words and knows how to treat a lady well and most importantly gained some manners. Not the boy he was back then.

Let's say it has been 10 years and she's now 25... She also improved a lot but her eyes probably didn't. Her eyes started becoming blury and her sister figured that she's working too hard and she needs specs. now.

And lisa didnt like the idea but she have to and so it hindered her everyday life because she wasnt used to it.

"Daddy!" a little girl barged in her office door and lisa smiled unconciously. She stood up and the little girl ran and jumped. To her and she catched the girl immidiately.
"how are you doing baby girl?" lisa asked and smiled. "im okay, i got five stars!"
"Wow, that's amazing!" lisa exclaimed and chuckled. "i learned from the best daddy!" the little girl said.

"daddy are you okay? We heard you're
sad.." lia said. "Who said-oh... Nancy eonni called you hm?" lisa asked glancing at her secretary and mouthing a thankyou.

'anytime' her secretary mouthed her and smiled going back to work.

"Yes.. Let's go to the mall with mommy so you won't be sad" the girl said. "Lia i told you to stop calling your aunt lisa 'daddy' "
Lisa's sister came in

"I told you it's fine" lisa said and chuckled
"see~?"

"Okay, let's go to the mall and do shopping since your birthday is nearing" lisa chuckled and left her phone with nancy to answer inqueries.

"No, my birthday has passed, it's your turn!" lia exclaimed. "Oh is it?" lisa asked.
"Yes!"