26 - When im gone

Third Person's PoV

"Ugh~ it feels good to be back again" tzuyu stretched out her limbs as she walked to her car.

"you mean, to be with sana again? Jeez forget that cheerleader already... She basically flirts with everyone" Jeongyeon said chuckling.

" 'Bros before hos' Right?" seulgi asked.
"shut up" lisa muttered. "Who?"

"All of you... Im too tired"

"You didn't do anything?" seulgi asked chuckling. "They are tired too" Lisa pointed at the back... Jennie was clinging onto rosé while nayeon and irene are sleeping.

"let's go... I have a lot of things to do back home" lisa muttered. "see, this is why lisa is so scary when she breaks silence" tzuyu whispered.

.
.
.

*manoban's library*

"are we really studying here? It's my first time coming here though" irene asked rosé. "uhm... Yeah?"
"yeah me too, we alway study in your room" jennie said.

"That's because lisa is usually here and we werent close back then"

"i see.."

"Okay let's do it" nayeon said and jennie just nodded.

Rosé sat infront of jennie and theres a desk behind her. "Who's desk is that?" nayeon asked. "Oh it's lisa's, she often come here so theres no doubt she'll be here later"

Soon the door opened revealing lisa, going to her own study table with her laptop and grabbing some books out the shelf.

"Hot" irenr muttered and jennie looked at her. "What?"

Jennie couldn't help but look at the younger too. Lisa was on men's tank top which is probably her father's, her outfit is... fine since it's actually almost summer.

"Jennie, do you know the formula?" rosé asked. "U-uhm... No... But it's in the book so we can just-" jennie stopped at her own words when she saw the girl behund rosé doing her work so busily.

"Yeah?" rosé asked. Jennie immdiately cleared her throat. "We can just copy it and follow the intructions" jennie continued and averted her eyes from lisa.

Lisa just glanced at them not really aware of what's happening.

While they were swimming, theres no denying that something didn't happen, ofcourse there always will.

On that night, they sealed it off with a kiss
And sure did something happen in lisa's room although they just made out and nothing more. Lisa know they're still too young to be doing THAT and as much as she wanted to, they're not in a relationship and again, they're too young.

But next morning jennie had been avoiding lisa since she thought maybe it would be for the best. But she couldn't ignore the fact that she had an amazing night with lisa. They talked about a lot of stuff that happened with jennie after the make out session.

But... she thought it's wrong, she's hooking up with her bestrfriend's sister what will be rosé's reaction if she found out? Many conclusions have came inside jennie's head and lisa is summing up. The girl is totally looking like she's freshly cooked.

"lisa? Where's my sweaters?" lisa's dad broke the silence in the library. "Uhm..."
The girls turned their head to the parent.

"Oh... Im sorry" he whispered and went over to lisa.

"Your sweaters are in my closet"

"I swear to god, what are you actually working out for if you won't even put that sexy body of yours in the open? You're looking real good right now by the way just like me"

"Dad you're embarassing"

"Exvuse me? Wow i can't believe you won the race"

"Race?"

"Race in your moms-"

"Dad!"

"Ah- right! Speaking of your mother, i remembered what i actually came here for..we should visit your mom later right? It's her birthday"

"Wow i thought you already forgot"

"Just because i remarried i should forget your mom already? No way in hell i would do that, she's gonna kill me when i die. None other than that she's my first love and will always have a special place in my heart"

"she probably would... Anyway dad will you lower your voice, they're studying"

"Oh right. Anyway, have you done the papers already? Are you really sure you wanna go?"

"for the hundredth time dad, yes i am, it's settled already isn't it? I am set. I can't turn back now. You need my help, eonni need my help. Soon i'll be handling all when you're retired"

"Oh my god what did i do to deserve you?" Lisa's dad asked dramatically. "aish drama queen. Im almost finished. I want to go to mom's favorite resto later"

"Sure can. Alright, do your best honey. Im just gonna do things. I'll be in my office"

"yeah whatever"

"So... What's settled?" someone asked from behind lisa. "JISOOS CHR- When the heck did you guys get here?" lisa asked nervously.

"It doesn't matter. So what's settled huh?" seulgi asked. "You're going to leave us?" jeongyeon asked. "i-"

"You Betrayed us... Oh my god you're a traitor" jisoo soon then said. "I thought bro's before anything else?" tzuyu added.

"yeah.. I-... You guys need to understand i have to do it.. You can always visit me right?"

"So... You're actually leaving us behind?" seulgi asked. "Don't say it like that i-"
"Well you're making it LOOK like that... Lisa isn't it too soon?" jeongyeon then asked.

"We're gonna miss you so much" jisoo said.
"Hey i still have this year and until graduation-"

"That time isnt enough" tzuyu muttered. "Yo guys... Stop being so dramatic"

"Dramatic? Excuse me? You're too special, your father has to send someone else! Who am i gonna play video games now?" jisoo asked.

"Right! Who am i gonna dance with when you're gone?"

"lisa we're nothing without you~" jeongyeon dramatically said. "yes... Don't go"

"Ya'll are over reacting. Lisa has to help her father! Her sister is struggling and needs help... They have too many branches and lisa's dad might get sick for working too much."

"Then you want lisa to get sick instead? Wtf" tzuyu asked. "It's not like that, You guys have to understand lisa had to do it for the best... She took the risk and you guys should be proud and support your friend instead of mopping around" irene said.

"You mean beat best best friend" tzuyu asked.

"whatever..."

"we understand that... But why can't she stay here? Huh? Why can't you lisa? Your father is working here isnt he"

"actually.. He's here because my sister is currently taking over while he's just assisting her" lisa answered. "Still!"

"my sister is pregnant with her second baby"

"Oh... Wow. Okay you better not come back with a child too-" rosé said

"I don't get pregnant dumbo"
"She doesn't get pregnant-"
"Lisa have a junior"

"exactly! Theres a lot of white girls there-"

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!!!"