10 - Dancing

Third Person's PoV

1st Quarterly Examination has ended and the girls have made it... And now, professors are somewhat making some collaborations shit while the other classes are enjoying their free time...

being in class-A, teachers just expect so much on their students there...

"Alright class, listen up. I am collaborating with your P.E prof and... Yes, you're guessing right. Everyone's dancing... This is an individual project and i want everyone to collaborate... The event is on next month... Everyone have 2 weeks to practice and make their owns steps... I'll give the rubrics later but i'll have to explain some more things" the class groaned as soon as they heard of the 'individual' and '2 week' thingy.

"2 weeks?? That's insane sir" someone from the class said. "then we have no choice, if you can't do it then i'll just give you what you deserve... There's another upcoming event too wherein every class will compete eachother in acting, everyone can copy a story or something... Let me finish first okay?"

.
.
.

Lisa raised a hand and everybody's attention is at hers now. "Yes ms. Manoban?"

"What if... What if i can't dance?" she asked
"Then... I can't give you a grade... it would be a shame if your grades would flop, you father would not be very pleased" the professor said while fixing his specs.

"what do you mean? Lisa you are great at dancing!" seulgi whisper yelled.

"Shutup"

.
.
.

*garden*

"Lisa knows how to dance?" rosè asked.

"No"
"Yes"

"Yes you do! Lisa what's wrong with you!? Are you seriously planning on not doing it?" jisoo asked angrily.

"Yeah... It would be a shame if you don't lisa... We even danced in middle school-"

"Okay look! Those days are over! I haven't even danced for a while now and you expect me to do it? no, i can't" Lisa snapped, everyone was silent...

Lisa grabbed her bag and went away.

"You didn't have to push her like that seul" tzuyu said. "I know... It's just... It's been like what? 6 years, it's been six years and she just won't... Im just concerned for her as a friend okay?" seulgi said.

"Why? What happened?" rosè asked.

"Lisa was an amazing dancer back then, Her and her mom used to dance often.
She won various awards but... Not until her mother got sick... Had leukemia, her mom can't dance anymore and it made her really sad... Then, not too long her mom passed because there's really no cure for it yet, and since then... She just suddenly stopped dancing..."

"i...didn't know, she never told me" Chae said.

"Ofcourse she wouldnt... Let's give her some space for now" jisoo said and sighed.
"But we need to atleast convince her do it...
Remember when prof said the score he'll be giving will take half of our grades based on the rubrics... If she doesn't dance..." jeongyeon trailed off.

"She won't be able to pass two subjects... Even if she perfected the exams" Jennie and nayeon continued.

"What are we going to dow now? It would really take time convincing her..." jeongyeon said. "It doesn't matter... It's not her fault she stopped dancing... It's nobody's fault... She probably just want to get over her mom and forget about her past" tzuyu said.

"yeah... Afterall she only really danced for her mom... She did it for her mom and the reason why she's dancing is because of her mom..." Seulgi said.

"Maybe she thought there's really no reason for her to dance anymore and since she lost the will to... But that can't happen right?" jisoo asked.

"Aish lisaaa.... You're being a real pain in the ass right now" Jisoo muttered.. She know lisa more than everyone does... She knows how hardheaded her bestfriend can get.

"We could... Convince her right?" jennie asked.

"Yes but... You don't know lisa when you haven't seen her very mad... I  can't... I can't convince her" tzuyu said.

"How about this? everyone will try to talk her out of it and then we'll decide who goes first and so forth" jeongyeon said.

"Any volunteers? No? I'll go first" seulgi said. "im not very close to lisa and i don't want her to be mad..." Irene immidiately said.

"Yeah, me too, we barely talk" nayeon said.

"Alright, then i'll be after seul" jeongyeon said. "I'll be third" tzuyu said, shrugging.

"okay, i'll talk to her... I'll be after tzuyu"
Rosè said. "Then i'll be after rosè... How about you jennie?" jisoo asked.

"i'll be the last... I'll see what i can do though.." jennie muttered, unsure of the decisions she's making.

"Her father would be very mad if he knew about it..."