7 - Jealous

Third Person's PoV

"Why?" jennie asked her eyebrows creasing. "You were with her right?" Rosè asked like it was such a big deal.

"Yeah... So?" jennie asked and sighed. Going out the cafeteria getting what rosé's being about already.

While walking out, rosè started following her and began to try and explain somethings.

"i... I just.. You see you don't understand..."
Rosè trailed off, trying to catch up with the shorter girl. "How would i understand if you won't elucidate?" jennie asked stopping on her tracks.

"Elu- Wha?"

"Elucidate!"

"Okay thay is a big word, i can't understand" rosé said and sighed.

"I- it's makung something CLEAR or EXPLAIN"

"You could have just used the word 'Explain'" rosé rolled her eyes
"okay...Dad just died last last year and then, mom moves on so fast that she agreed to m-marry that guy!" rosè exclaimed, pointing at her imaginary stepdad while ruffling her hair out in frustration

"... It's not like i... I do want her to be happy but isn't it too soon though? Im sorry for being selfish which is what im doing rn but... My heart is raging with hatred and it just won't go away, it just won't go off..." rosè muttered her hands on her forehead,

"I feel like im blaming my stepdad for stepping in OUR life so soon... And to his... His freaking daughter that is so good to me" rosè exclaimed, sitting on a nearby bench.

"She was always so kind and i hate it, i hate that she's so good at everything that i can't find a way to hate her... I just... Maybe i just miss dad so much that i can't get over his death but that is no reason for me to find a way and hate the one she loves.." rosè said, her voice going low and low and the last word came out more in a whisper.

For jennie, it was a lot... Which jennie was quite glad rosè told her since... It finally answered some of her questions that she thought were gonna be left unanswered.

She noticed that rosé had been acting strangely when they are with lisa or just the sound of the girl's name..

"im sorry" Jennie said.

"No... Im sorry, i shouldn't have said those things... i shouldn't act like what i said... It was such an ass move and i hate it... I hate myself because i can't get over my dead father" Rosè sarcastically which she really meant.

"Come here" jennie called and grabbed rosè to her, hugging the girl.

"It's okay to act like that sometimes, healing isn't always easy... Sometimes you go high, you go low, sometimes it hurts so much, sometimes it takes most of your time but you know someday when you wake up, you open your eyes and then maybe you'll just be able to accept it... Even if it hurts"

.
.
.

"So that's what happened? Eh... That's really quite... Hmm, nevermind... It must have been really tough for her" irene said after they made jennie spill out some tea.

"ofcourse it is, what do you expect? even i would cry at your funeral and not get over your death" nayeon said while chuckling. "shutup, do you wanna come with me?" irene asked and nayeon was speechless.

"Okay, class dismissed!" The professor exclaimed and they were now packing their things ready to go.

"Hey jennie? Is chaeyoung okay?" It was lisa.

"A-ah... She'll be fine... It's nothing big so don't worry" I lied. "Alright, thanks im gonna get going"

.
.
.

"What, you lied to her?" rosie asked jennie, they were at the gym, jennie have trainings today.

"i have no choice? I don't wanna be involved in your affairs... It's yours to deal with but... It's not like i don't want to be involved, i mean, im just here as your friend, someone who you can lean into and give you advices, and you're the one who should think of things if you want and don't want them to workout" jennie explained, though, little did she know she'll be caught in a bad romance?