2 - My Friend's Sister

Jennie's PoV

Rosie 🌹

Where are you? Should i go in?

Yeah, yeah, mom knows you're
Coming, but i'll be a bit late... Im on my way
Will you be fine in my room?

I'll try to..

I went in as she asked, i greeted mrs. Park and proceeded to rosè's room.

I went in, sat on her study table while going through social media, then suddenly i heard footsteps approaching.

Then, the sound of a doorknob being twisted open i thought it was rosè... But to my surprise, it's not park at all..

The door opened, revealing a tall girl.. Had bangs and ice cold eyes... Her skin is so pale she must be not going out too much... She have a good body shape and broad shoulders. She's also on a freaking tank top and she's quite hot..

and... No, im not checking her out at all

She went in, approaching me, beside me actually.

Searching for something..

"Chaeyoung's friend?" she asked on a husky voice... Damn even her voice is attractive?

"Uhm... Bestfriend, yeah" I answered and she just nodded, she went out and came back later with some carpenter tools..
"uh, you're her stepsister right?" i asked.
"Yeah, my name's lisa... And you are?" she asked. "Jennie, my name's jennie" she nodded.

"Oh, are you going to fix something?" i asked. "Uh... Yes, It's actually the table you're sitting on... Rosè asked me to fix it for her..." she said and i quickly got down and sat on the chair instead. "oh, sorry"

She bent down, checking the table and soon started working on it... "She could have just bought a new one instead but that girl doesn't like wasting money"

I watched as she fixed the table...

She's so good with this

She have good back muscles..
While looking at her, i noticed how a sweat ran down from her temple, running down to her cheek, jawline and then neck...
I gulped...

For the second time, im NOT checking her out... Man, i need a bottle of water

She's kinda hot.

I started breathing heavily, the temperature is getting too hot.

"ah!" she exclaimed which startled me a bit.
"Are you okay?"i asked, she just hitted her thumb instead of the nail.

"Yeah, i-im fine"

"Really?" i asked.
"

Yes... Could you please move a bit?" she asked. Im not even that close to her..

And so i moved.

"done" she heaved and stood up which startled me, i pretended to watch on my phone while she fix her things.

Is she staring at me? She's staring at me!

"Uhm... Your phone is upside down?" she said while chuckling and then soon bit her lips and went out...

What the heck was that... What the fuck was that just nowwww!?!

"JENNIEEE~" someone barged in which made me startled. "Oh uhm rosè" i cleared my throat "what took you so long? Where did you wander off to again?" i asked and she just smiled at me.

"I went to buy some snacks... Though, i want to have an advanced study so i can eat in class" she said and pouted.

"Why not study then? But let's watch this series first" i said and pulled her next to me, cuddling like we always do.

.
.
.

"Aigoo, time flies so fast, i should go home" I said and stood up fixing myself. "Okay, let me accompan-"

"It's fine..." I said and she just nodded. "Okay, take care"

"Alright, see you tomorrow" i said and hugged her, i grabbed my bag and went out.. Just then, the door across me opened and i just saw lisa...

We stared at eachother for a while until i got 'shy' and broke the eye contact, going down the stairs first while she's probably behind me.. Is she going down too? Nvm

i can hear her breaths...
It's really awkward.

WHEN DID THESE HALLWAYS GET SO LONG!?

"Are you going home?" Someone asked and it was rosè's stepfather... I think?

He looks like he's around 40's.. He's wearing a suit.

"oh, uhmm, yes sir"

"Oh, call me uncle, afterall you're rosè's bestfriend... It's probably the first time you met me?" He asked and i nodded and smiled.

"Oh, please let lisa drive you home... It's dangerous out there" he said and motioned 'lisa'

"oh, it's fine.. I dont want to dist-"

"It's okay... I was just about to go out to buy something" she said and went out, i bowed and thanked rosè's stepdad and went out, following lisa.

Now how tf can i decline?

I were about to open the back seat's door when she stopped me from doing so..

"what are you doing? Please sit in the front.
Im not an uber driver" She said and opened the passenger's seat for me

B!TCH AM I SUPPOSED TO LAUGH?

"t-thankyou" i said then she went in too and drove off.

.
.
.

While driving, im really so tensed like, it's so freaking awkward...

"Pfft! Hahaha" she laughed while i looked at her in confusion. "We've been driving around for a while now and i didnt even asked for your address" she said and i chuckled.

"Its at ##############"

"okay then... I hope i don't get lost"

"Hey! What do you mean??" i asked playfully glaring at her. "Just kidding, i know every road here"

Soon then we arrived at my house, she opened the car door for me and i went out..

"Goodnight, jennie" she said.. She doesnt smile that much? "um..Goodnight, thanks for driving me home" i said and bowed.

"it's fine, no need to be too formal.. See you around tomorrow jennie"  she said, her eyes focused on the road and drove off.