11 - Stubborn

Third Person's PoV

*wednesday*

"hey dude... Want some?" Seulgi asked while offering lisa some chocolate ice cream. "What's this for?" lisa asked, suspecting seulgi.

"I just wanted to talk to you..." Seulgi said softly. Lisa placed the ice cream down rather hardly.

"Is this about the project shit?" lisa asked, the tone she used is quite, making seulgi shiver. It was visible that she's pissed.

"Look, can you just reconsider? I mean... This is for you lis... Next quarter will be about cheer dance shit..." seulgi said and sighed.

"I don't care if i flop okay? I don't care if i fail, im not going to dance. Not tomorrow, or next month or even in the future..."

"Lisa..-"

"Get out!"

"hear me out-"

"I SAID GET OUT"

.
.
.

*thursday*

"how'd it go?" Jeongyeon asked seulgi.
"Horrible" seulgi said with an unreadable face. "goodluck romeo" tzuyu said while grinning a bit. "Shut up you devil"

"yaaa lalisaa...?" jeongyeon called.

"Oh there you are" jeongyeon said lively.
"Leave me alone, im not in the mood to talk about dancing right now"

"But-"

"Just go! Is it hard?"

.
.
.

*friday*

"how did yours go?" Tzuyu and seulgi asked. "She pushed me off immediately like a stranger" jeong said while rolling her eyes. "What, you gave up immediately?"
Jisoo asked who just arrived at their fav spot. "You think im that type of person? Dream on! Besides i don't wanna die yet"

"Hey" tzuyu greeted.

"What do you want?" lisa asked glaring at the girl. "Don't give me that stare now, im not making this any longer, if your stupid ass did not show up next month, im going to skin you alive, burn you to death or bury you alive"

"What the hell, you're scaring me" lisa backed away a bit.

"Just think about the project alright? Why im here is for your own sake, im sure seulgi have told you that already but im just.reminding you again.. We know you lost your... Beloved, but that doesnt mean you should stop dancing" tzuyu explained and looked at lisa but... The girl wasn't by her side anymore.

"this brat..."

.
.
.

*saturday*

Rosè is now deciding wether she should knock or not but the incident that happent not long ago reminded her that she should.

"What?" lisa asked as soon as she opened the door. "Can we... Talk?" rosè asked.
"Im busy right now... Im sorry-"

"Look, i know you lost your mom but that doesnt mean you should stop dancing, it's a gift that you should-"

"So you're gonna talk me to it too? This isn't a fuckin movie rosé, You guys can't always heal someone, im not someone you guys think you should save"

"for you it's a gift but not for me. It's like a curse, i can't forget everything about her when i dance, it's not easy rosè... So please... Just leave me alone" lisa said about to close the door when lisa squealed like she's been hurt.

"Did i hurt you-" lisa immediately asked and opened the door widely, just enough for rosè to take advatage and go inside, pushing lisa in and locking the door so that the thai girl could not go anywhere.

"gotcha, i know how it feels like to lose someone so listen to me... Your friends tried so hard to convince you to this project shit because it was for you own sake, if your grades dropped, you might get kicked out of the varsity team, do you want that? No right?"

"You see, i know that dancing reminds you of your mother but... Just like what jennie said; healing isn't always easy, sometimes we go high we go low and sometimes it takes most of our time but maybe someday, we'll be able to accept it if we try to... Even if it hurts... And me, im not denying that playing music reminds me of my dad but that's life right? When i was a kid, we would usually sing together as he played the guitar... And then just last year, we were just singing on an early morning until mom and dad got into an ugly fight which causes him to... What im pointing out is that, things are never easy... But that doesnt mean we should sulk at a corner our whole life, Theres many opportunitues for us to take and someday, you could regret the choices you're making today" rosè looked down.

Lisa was silent, so as rosè... The two have a dark past yet so beautiful... It was indeed too much darkness for a rainbow.

"I can't promise that i will go on stage" lisa said, rosè looked up... sadness is visible in her eyes.

"... But, i will try to" lisa added and smiled a bit. "Atta girl" rosè said cheekily and grinned. "You gotta teach me how to dance okay? Then, i'll help you to choose some good music"

"Deal"