14 - rivalry

Third Person's PoV

"alright! Let's go" Jennie exclaimed, pulling the two stepsiblings with her inside the mall, as you guys can see, they're out to buy presents for the bunny... They're all out except for nayeon since the bunny's busy, arranging some plans.

"let's go to that store first" rosè said and jennie immidiately agreed as soon as she saw teddy bears on display.

"uwaaa they're so cute... I wanna buy one but i forgot my credit card..." jennie said while checking out some.

"you can borrow mine..." lisa said.
"Oh, are you sure? If you don't mind then..."
jennie whispered. "yeah but could you choose for me? Im not really close with that girl" lisa confessed.

"oh, okay, let's go over there first" jennie said, untangling herself from rosè which rosè was alarmed at.

"Can you grab that? It's too high for me" jennie said while lisa tiptoed and grabbed the stuffed toy

"This is why you should do stretchings" lisa said who immediately earned a smack from jennie. "That's mean!"

"jeez... I almost considered actually giving you what you want for free but i think i changed my mind..." lisa muttered.

"What are you saying? I definitely need stretchings, come on, i have my eyes on something" jennie said and smiled cheekily, clinging into lisa while dragging the both of them somewhere.

"You change so fast" lisa pointed out while they both laughed about it.

"this looks so cute" jennie muttered, still deciding on what will she buy... "Jen? Isn't this what you've been eyeing since last year?" rosè asked showing jennie a big teddy bear... Lisa looked at her confusedly since she have this... Glaring eyes..

"Oh right! Lisa come here" jennie said dragging lisa, by the hand.

"alright then, let's go to the counter?" irene asked. "mhmm... After this i have to go somewhere" tzuyu said.

"Where are you going again?" jeongyeon asked. "s-sana's?"
"Please remind me you guys are 'bestfriends' again" jisoo said and the three agreed.

"yeah, it's not like you guys are dating so why does she need you like it's an emergency?" seulgi said. "i don't really know, she's rushing me right now... And fyi, she have dahyun and im not into relationships"

"If she have dahyung then why does she need you? That girl need to get things straight or you won't be allowed to see her anymore. She acts like a fucking possesive girlfriend! She ain't your girlfriend?!"

"Aish yeah yeah whatever... But she's never rushed me like thus so it could be an emergency"

"Yeah, tell that to my foot!" jeongyeon exclaimed, tzuyu could only sigh.

"Maybe it's really and emergency, you know how close the two are" irene told jeongyeon. "Yeah but these days, sana had been stealing our yoda"

.
.
.

After paying up, tzuyu left and then they went to some restaurant to eat lunch and after that, probably went to some arcade.

"lisa, let's play basketball!" seulgi yelled.
"Ooh, i wanna watch!" irene exclaimed, dragging jennie with her which jennie was supposed to be with rosè.

"wanna bet?" jeongyeon asked the two.
"heck yeah!" seulgi yelled. "Sure" lisa answered.

"Whoever loses will treat us all icecreams"

"You're on!"

.
.
.

"What the-? Hey! The machine is so messed up, i was so sure i threw more balls than lisa!" Seulgi whined. "A bet's a bet, bear" lisa said while chuckling

"You threw more balls but did it go in tho?" jisoo asked and jeongyeon laughed.
"PABO!"

"lisa is so good at shooting" Jennie said.
"Yeah, She looked like a pro" irene added.

Lisa felt someone glare behind her, she glanced at her back, no one but rosè was there.

She shrugged her thoughts off and carried on

"okay... Ice cream it is!" lisa hyped up the girls making seulgi sulk.