16 - nobody but you

Lisa's PoV

"I know jennie's adress" i said and went in the front seat since i'll be their driver today.

Rosè now went in the backseat, today is nayeon's birthday, it's currently 6pm and we're quite late... The girl at the back moves so fuckin slow, like it's just a birthday? Not some freaking very very big special event...

Im just on some white long sleeved polo and slackers.

"why're you dressed like that? You look like you're going to sleep, prince" rosè said. "What-... Oh shut up, how about you then? You look like you're going to a funeral, you're dressed in all black" i backfired.

"Okay, okay let's fetch jennie now... She's waitin-"

"you don't mind if i speed up a little right?" i asked and revved up.

"Wait lisa!"

.
.
.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? You ruined my hair!" rosè exclaimed while jennie went in the passenger's seat.

"Not my fault, we're running late and you're just sitting your ass upstairs taking about 40 minutes just to apply makeup" i said and shrugged.

"Ooh siblings quarrel, don't involve me" Jennie said backing a bit.

"Anyway, you look really pretty in a red dress" i complimented while looking at my side mirrors so i could see if i could get out of my reverse park.

"Ah, t-thankyou" she said, looking outside.

"I feel like nayeon's gonna kick you out" rosè said and chuckled. "Yeah, you too since you look like someone died" i added and just then, i felt someone pinch my sides.

"ow! You sadistic b-"

"Lisa looked like a prince who came out in a disney movie" i heard jennie say.
"Rosè here said i looked like i was gonna sleep" i mumbled and and rolled my eyes while she just chuckled.

"Omo, look up at the sky, it's so pretty" rosè said. This girl just notices everything.

"And the moon!" jennie exclaimed excitedly and so, i looked at her just as the moonlight touched her flawless skin...

Wasn't really thinking,
Wasn't looking
Wasn't searching for an answer
In the moonlight
When I saw your face

"Looks like everything's with nayeon today" While the two of them are so amazed by the view above, i have my eyes focused on the road but suddenly it averted to the girl beside me...

Saw you looking at me,
Saw you peeking
Out from under moon beams

I opened the car window to feel the breeze even more, her hair flew beautifully...
How could someone be this so breathtaking...

Through the palm trees,
Swaying in the breeze

she's so gorgeous that she seems so unreal.
Then, i felt like everything started slowing down or was it just me and my vision or was i starting to hallucinate?

I focused myself once again on the road ahead me. Im really confused...
I shouldn't be feeling this way since this is wrong and not only that, rosé have eyes for her..

I know I'm feeling so much more
Than ever before
And so I'm giving more to you
Than I thought I could do

I pressed some button, turning off the music bec it's starting to annoy me..

"Aww, why'd you turn it off?" rosè asked.
"Isn't it the music in Rio?" jennie asked.

"Rio?" i asked, completely confused.
"Yeah, that disney movie with blue birds" rosè said. "Say what? I don't know that..
I'd rather watch documentaries"

"yeah, probably..." rosé saud shrugging

Soon then we arrived, i parked the car and and we went in...

"Hey prince charming!" seulgi yelled, dragging me with her already. I looked back to see rosé and jennie but they're gone now

I sighed... We went to nayeon and greeted her like this and that, and more and more socializing with people...

It's tiring.

As of the moment, they're all at the dance floor, like literally everyone and im here with tzuyu drinking while watching them.

Just then, i saw a glimpse of her...

Dancing to the beat, she must be pretty tipsy already... But she looked so good tonight, in the midst of the crowds i don't see nobody but her...

But this must stop before it gets even worse.