27 - True Friends

Third Person's PoV

Yet again another week has passed and everyone's studying for an upcoming pre-test inside the library.

Girlies did nothing but to study.

And with jennie, the brunette's been loosing her cool whenever lisa's around and everyone's sensing that something must've happened between the two since...
Jennie's obviously avoiding lisa, and looking back how close they were.
They been knew

Lisa was hurt... Ofcourse she is. Jennie could've just said to her straightforwardly that it's wrong. That it was a mistake and that there's no need to avoid eachother, to talk it out like matured adults but jennie... Probably chose the other way

"Wow... What a exhaust-fucking day" lisa muttered under her breath and grabbed her bag to go out since the bell has just rung, dismissing them.

"Tzuyu-yah!" lisa called as soon as she saw the tall yoda hanging out with the leader of the cheer team, sana.

"Let's go" lisa said and dragged the yoda away from the red flag. "See you around!" the blonde yelled and tzuyu just nodded.

"You said she spyed on you last month... What the heck happened?" lisa asked.
"Yeah, i signed up for some pottery classes right? And then i was getting the hang of it and i think she stalked my instagram account because... I posted a video of me doing a pot for my mom.. And she liked it i think..."

"So... She went to see you at room 25 to watch?"

"Yeah i asked her "Are you spying on me" and she said she's just really interested in ceramics...Like what the fucking kind of excuse is that?"

"Wow... She could've just said she wanted to watch" lisa laughed as they walked out the building. "What happened next?" lisa added.

"Why?" tzuyu asked. "Why what?" lisa asked. "Why are you suddenly interested on what's happening with me" tzuyu asked and squinted her eyes at lisa. "I need to tell jeongyeon ofcourse" lisa said and chuckled.

"You guys love to gossip"

"im just so stressed right now... I wanted to take my mind off things. But that doesnt mean you can date that girl... Are you even sure she won't cheat on you? She won't break your heart or something? I heard she's in a relationship and keeping it private... And it's a long distance relationship" lisa said.

"Im not planning on dating... Ya'll know that..." tzuyu said chuckling nervously.

"Sure whatever as long as you don't get color blind... You better not go around playing red light, green light if you're color blind" lisa said and laughed.

"If it's red light.. You freaking stop already if you don't want your heart broken and when i say green i mean go" lisa added

"that's so rude... Atleast i don't fall inlove with my stepsister's besfren" tzuyu said and laughed while lisa scrunched her nose.
"Hey that's Foul!"

"Anyway, you mentioned something a while ago... Why're you stressed? You good?" tzuyu asked. "Wow you catched that... Well i... Im leaving soon right? I just thought maybe if arrived there i might-"

"I see... So you're having second thoughts eh? If you ever don't feel good enough about yourself... Just think about all the challenges you overcame.. How hard you worked. If you pursued your dad's company
what would be the outcome? You have a lot of opportunities there... We were just joking around when we're holding you back because you're looking like you're so unsure of your decisions and you actually looked so scared thinking about it. We know how you behave around many people" tzuyu said.

"But by the end of the day, you still fucking chose to be a hero and save your sister and dad's ass... Im actually very proud, i mean. Im sure anyone would make the same sacrfices you made in that situation and i just... I just hate you so much for taking risks" seulgi said who came out of nowhere..

"Well? What the heck are ya'll waiting for let's go to the arcades and make lots of memories and photos so we can talk about it when lisa's going to come back" Jeongyeon cheered.

"But i gotta tell you something... Tzuyu said sana is on a long distance relationship..." lisa whispered looking around

"Whoa wha- really?" seulgi asked laughing
"And then one of them's love language is physical touch" jeongyeon said and bursted out laughing.

"exchanged to someone nearby?" lisa asked and they all laughed.

"tzuyu is the nearby... Oh wait- you can't date a red flag, unless you're dumb enough that is.."

"Oh my god just shut up! I said i don't wanna date!"

"so you like a red flag huh?"

"Shutup!"

"You're not planning on breaking a relationship right?"

"Shutup! Shutup! Shutup!"