18 - Performance

Third Person's PoV

One week passed, everyone did their best, got ready as they should... And lisa...
Ofcourse tried to do her best also..

Everyone's all gathered up at the theatre, and the students, preparing and waiting for their turn...

First student got called... Until the next and so forth...

It was the girls next... Lisa to be specific, was now called out.

As she stood up from her seat, going to the stage... Standing up infront of the whole crowd, it brought her back to old times... They are inside the theatre, she could see someone's silhoutte at the very back...

but it looked familiar...

Just as the beat dropped, she realized who it was... She closed her eyes, forgetting about it and started moving her body gracefully, dancing to every beat till the song ended.

"That was a fabulous performance! Who knew our top 1 can dance too! Please welcome jennie kim for the next...."

"Lisa... You did great out there!" jisoo greeted. "Thanks... It was all because of you guys" lisa muttered.

"You did well honey" Her dad said, wiping her sweat off. "i can do it dad" lisa said taking the towel.

"Well well, look who finally danced!" Someone exclaimed. "If it weren't lalisa manoban" another voice said. Lisa swore she knew that voice.

"taehyung? Jin, guys what are you?" lisa asked confusedly. "Oh, we're here for our sister... Didn't know you'd actually come up on stage" taehyung said.

"You boys have grown so much... We will have a dinner later at my house, if you boys are free do you want to come?" lisa's father asked.

"Sure uncle, our parents are away and couldnt come so they sent me and jin to come here" taehyung answered.
"Uncle you're not gonna invite us too? That's rude" seulgi said while jeongyeon just chuckled. "Yes uncle, i heard chae's mom cooks really well!" jisoo exclaimed

"You guys act like you haven't been fed for so long.." tzuyu mumbled. "Hahaha lisa loves her stepmother's cooking too!"

"Anyway, jin have matured a lot, well? We have so much to talk about and catch up with... Let's watch your sister's and lisa's sister's performance first"

"Woah, lisa have a sister now?"

"Stepsister actually... She's now up there" lisa pointed at the stage. "Well isn't she pretty? her mom must be pretty too just like her, as expected of uncle, he have a such good taste in women" taehyung said.

"aish taehyung! You haven't changed at all!" lisa exclaimed and they all laughed.

.
.
.

"What? You guys knew eachother for so ling already?" Jennie asked. "uhuh, we've been friends since kinder duh?" v said.

"yeah, lisa always saves taehyung's ass whenever he gets in trouble" jisoo said and laughed. "jin was still a crybaby at that time too!" jeongyeon added.

"Am not!"

"ah she's here, everyone, this is lisa's sister.. Rosè or chaeyoung" lisa's dad said.
"rosè huh? You're friends with my sister right?" jin asked. "y-yes"

"That's great! Lisa and the girls had known eachother since kids... It's a shame jennie only keeps you to herself"

"Hey! Im not!"

"Anyway... i remember when lisa burned down a car, she have anger issues back then!" taehyung slipped.

"SHE DID WHAT?" lisa's dad, jennie and rosè asked in unison.

"That's right! We were around 15 back then, she burned down a car! It was all because of her anger issues"

"I-i don't remember burning down a car" Lisa said and gulped. "you even smashed it with a baseball bat!"

"S-shutup!"

"lisa must be inlove with someone back then" rosè said while giggling. "Yup! She was dating a girl back then and then a guy was hitting on her girl, he harassed lisa's girl so lisa was so furious that they started a fight... They were kicked out.. But the guy wasnt, good thing lisa stole the keys and found the car... Burning it and smashing it's windows" jisoo said while lisa looked slowly at her father.

"hmm.... Acceptable, i would've done the same" her father said and everyone laughed.

"Lisa was so cool i had a little crush on her back then BUT it eventually faded away when i knew she likes girls" taehyung said while pouting. "Even if you liked me or confessed to me, i would still date a girl... Besides, we both have a thing"

"OOOHH THAT HURTS!" Seulgi yelled and once again, the table were filled with laughter.