12 - Dancing (2)

Third Person's PoV

"Woah... Lisa's studio is big... Though, how is it so clean here?" Nayeon asked.
"She pays someone to clean it everyweek, lisa procrastinates alot more than you think... She said she wanted to try dancing and then the second day, she drops the idea"

"It's not my fault!" lisa huffed.

"ooookay... I want to see lisa dance again, it's been a while" Jisoo said hyping up everyone.

"i... I don't know some steps"

"Just do a freestyle!" seulgi yelled.
"nah, later" lisa said and chuckled.
Meanwhile, jennie is on a corner, on her phone.

"Whatchu doin?" rosè asked. "Oh... My brother said he wanted to see me dance and wanted to come home and visit" jennie said.

"I see... Though, i've never met your brother. Introduce me to him okay?" rosè asked and chuckled. "sure, he also wanted to meet you" jennie said

"Ooooh, then you talk about me? That's so sweet!" Rosè said, teasing the brunette...
Little did they know, a certain pair of eyes are staring?

"Hey you two, stop acting like a loveydovey couple, we came here for practice" Irene Called.

.
.
.

"that's it for today" Lisa said, locking the door as they are on their way to buy barbecue and some soju to celebrate lisa's change of mind

"everything's on me" Lisa said.
"Even if you pay for our food, im still mad at you for shutting me off but i love barbecue so... i might reconsider" seulgi said.

"yeah, but atleast we don't have to worry about it anymore... Good thing rosè changed lisa's mind"

"Not really... It was all because of what jennie told me" rosè said with sparkling eyes. Not towards the food but to jennie and once again, a pair of eyes could only look.

"aish, stop that, we're eating for goodness sake." nayeon said and continued eating.
"if only i wasn't your friend, i will mistake these two as lovers" irene said sighing heavily like she was carrying some heavy weight.

"geez, is it bad to have eachother's backs?" jennie asked and rolled her eyes.

.
.
.

"GOOOOOOD MORNING BIJES" nayeon yelled. "Damn... It's so early in the morning, how do you have all these energy?" jennie asked while groaning.

"Oh... Well, i slept early last night unlike YOU and ROSÈ who stayed up late last night talking! You think i don't know about it huh?" nayeon asked while looking at the two suspiciously.

"so what? We're just talking about life and all... Is it bad?" jennie asked.
"No it isnt... It's just that... everybody now thinks you guys are dating"

"Well, im not into relationships... And i don't plan to date my bestfriend" Jennie said irritatedly.

it's been a week... And rosè, when she's around jennie, her heart just beats in an abnormal rate... sometimes, they would flirt but not too much since there are boundaries... She doesnt even know where her feelings came from... It just happened

And now... She's still confirming
everything before she accepted it herself...
But even if she WILL accept it, it's not like she's expecting jennie to have the same feelings, in fact, she's expecting for the worst... Like some sort of rejection, though she's still overthinking stuffs but... Sometimes manifesting things will actually come true...

For now, everything is going smoothly, for her, lisa and even jennie and their friends.

Now that everything is going smoothly...
Everyone, ofcourse is expecting for something

But let's just hope that nothing will go wrong..