Chapter 62

Ego id Postea Faciam

I'll Do it Later

Not even the obstruction of the table was enough to restrain Taehyung from leaning in and imprisoning Jungkook in a lovable kiss. With a hand behind his head, he pulled him in and kissed him with a smile. They had just spoken with Taehyung's children, last night's memory was still fresh in their bodies and hearts, and, now, Taehyung kissed him like he simply couldn't resist any longer.

Jungkook's heart felt so light, it was like there was nothing wrong. His whole body relaxed altogether the second their lips met. A dream ignited in him of himself painting this beautiful feeling in his chest, in their beautiful home, and enjoying this same beautiful kiss.

It was simply beautiful.

Softly, their lips detached. Gently stroking sensitive skin one last time before Taehyung leaned in and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

Taehyung breathed out,

- Good morning, my Angel. -

And Jungkook melted with a silent giggle.

- Good morning, my Tae. -

He opened his eyes a little and saw him smiling gently before pulling back, letting go of the back of his head to stand up, and walk around the desk. All the while, Jungkook admired his covered body. He wasn't wearing his suit jacket and the trousers and shirt were so right fitted to his body that it simply made one's imagination go ballistic. Jungkook followed him with his gaze and slowly stood up under Taehyung's stare to then have his lover's hands grabbing his waist and pulling him sideways against the desk. Both always with a smile.

Taehyung simply gazed at him while he held him by the waist. Jungkook gazed back but looked away for a second simply to make sure there was no one at the tall windows and only then did he reach up both his hands to fold them behind Taehyung's head. But he didn't sit over the desk.

So, he enjoyed the moment.

- It seems they're going to be fine. - Jungkook murmured gently; letting the heavy worry he had for them ease a bit.

Taehyung took a deep breath and his eyes shined.

- Yes, they will. You know what the nurse told me? - Jungkook tilted his head. - She said that in order for them to heal quicker and be healthy, they have to be happy. And... - He chuckled. - They seem to like you. And they want you to be there. - His voice sounded tentative, but there was such deep delight within it that Jungkook could feel it in the pit of his stomach.

Shyly, he looked sideways.

- I like them too. - They seem to be nice kids with perfectly balanced perspectives about life due to the differences between their parents; they're curious, daring, and, most of all, brave. But all of that only came second to what really mattered to him. Jungkook looked back up at him and smiled gently. - They're a part of you. - Taehyung's breath hitched before he leaned in and rested his temple on his shoulder, and Jungkook muttered in earnest. - I can't destroy what you love. And I can't hate what loves you. -

Taehyung took in a deep breath and hugged him tightly.

They embraced for far less time than Jungkook would've wanted before the door handle rattled as if someone had tried to get in.

They let go immediately; fear scorching away their calm love. They looked towards the door with wide eyes before an unhurried knock resounded in the silent classroom. And, finally, they came back to their scenes.