Chapter 20

Eros

Eros

- Mh. - Jungkook's head tilted back as Taehyung's hand kept going down his back. - Ah. - He moaned with a shudder and Taehyung's hand stopped again on his waist, starting to leave kisses on Jungkook's uncovered neck. - Don't leave hickeys where they could see. - Jungkook said breathlessly, and he heard Taehyung chuckle.

- That could only be possible under the clothes. -

Taehyung went slowly up to his ear. But, once he was next to his jaw, Jungkook took Taehyung softly by the sides of his head and leaned him away from his ear to look at him, out of breath, and then kissed him hard on the lips.

Then, Taehyung leaned away to kiss him again. The kisses were hard and, oh, so good. Jungkook had never kissed like this before, but in terms of technicality, it was easier than he ever thought. In terms of feeling, he was going crazy.

Mmmh... - Jungkook couldn't help moaning softly into the kiss, it just felt so good, and he wanted more of it, he wanted more.

And Taehyung gave it to him.

That moan had acted like a stimulant and now Taehyung's kisses were getting deeper, more sensual, and so sexy it was driving him up the walls. They were leaning away just enough to change the angle and lean back in. Having his eyes closed, magnified all his other senses, and the sounds of the kisses and Taehyung's deep breathing were so hot that he couldn't stop moaning here and there.

Jungkook held Taehyung's face and leaned back, stopping him when he tried to lean back in. He passed his thumb over Taehyung's bottom lip and shivered. They were both out of breath, their eyes screamed desire for each other, but he wanted to do it slowly. This kiss had been fast and he was losing it too quickly, he wanted to tease, he wanted to taste. Slowly, the hand that was touching Taehyung's lip moved down by the side of his neck and down his strong shoulder to his bicep. As he touched Taehyung, arousal mounted, hearing his breathing getting deeper. Taehyung was trying to kiss him again, trying to get closer even if Jungkook's hand stopped him. And Jungkook wouldn't give in, he liked to see how much Taehyung wanted him.

His hand moved from his bicep to his strong chest and he softly caressed over the fabric of the shirt with his nails. Taehyung panted with a jolt and tried to lean in again, his hands on Jungkook's waist pushing in to get closer.

- Please... - He whispered, and Jungkook leaned in to kiss him deeply again, feeling how much Taehyung had wanted this and loving it.

Slowly, the hand he had on Taehyung's chest moved down, his nails bared. Taehyung's kiss stuttered.

He passed his nails over the first pair of abs, and stopped there for a second, concentrating on the delicious kiss, and then kept going lower than he had ever been until he could feel the beginning of Taehyung's sweatpants and both of them slowly stopped the kiss, focusing on Jungkook's touch.

- Quick question. - Jungkook leaned back to look at Taehyung's dark eyes. - Will we have sex right now? or... -

Mmh... - Taehyung closed his eyes with a low moan. That word made an impact. Then, Taehyung opened them again, trying to shake his head to clear it. - Umm, no, we don't... we don't have the necessary... We can't go all the way today. - He then tried to lean closer again. But Jungkook stopped him, and, with a giggle, he used his own body weight to push him down onto the bed, placing his hands on either side of Taehyung's head.