Chapter 19

Pares

Equals

It was one peck right on the lips, a soft kiss that meant everything. His first kiss with the person he'll have his last.

He leaned back, brain buzzing, lungs working hard to keep him breathing and heart frantic enough to have a heart attack. He leaned back, letting go of Taehyung's hands and laying down, looking at the ceiling. He was shocked, he was in shock, he was... he couldn't think.

He looked at the other side, out the windows, and smiled. All his life just seemed to brighten, the sky could be falling right before his eyes but for him, it looked beautiful, it could be gray and cold but he felt warm all over and energetic enough to stand up and dance.

Slowly, he sat on the bed, carefully looking out the window until his feet were dangling and his hands were on each side of him. He felt so elated, so blissful. He smiled at the beautiful way his heart was pounding in his chest. He bit his lip to keep it down, but he couldn't. He heard movement behind him and he let go of his lip in excitement. He was so happy.

He thought Taehyung would get up and round the bed to face him, but instead, the bed moved a little, and the movement was closer to Jungkook every time until he felt Taehyung kneeling right at his back and his hands held him softly by the arms, caressing them up and down.

- What are you thinking? - Taehyung asked softly, seriously.

- I'm happy. - Jungkook said simply, and his smile grew. Taehyung's hands stopped, and Jungkook could hear a sigh of relief. He giggled, turning his head to the side, only able to see him from his peripheral vision. - What are you thinking? - Taehyung leaned closer to his face, to his lips.

- I think... I want another one. - He said softly and low, smiling.

Jungkook giggled, full of butterflies and he turned his torso just enough to give him another kiss on the lips. Then, he leaned away just enough to look into his eyes, but Taehyung was looking at his lips with half-closed eyes and he shortened their distance again. This kiss was a little different. They were moving softly, it was deeper somehow, and it was really good, it made Jungkook have goosebumps as his breathing got deeper.

Jungkook leaned away, feeling lightheaded as he stood, turning around to face him. Taehyung was kneeling on the bead, and he looked so good like that, but he moved just like Jungkook wanted him to without a word and sat at the edge of the bed in front of Jungkook, leaving him between his legs and holding his waist.

Taehyung grinned. And Jungkook adored the sight.

- Come on, sit. - He said softly.

Judging by the way he didn't let go of his waist, Jungkook knew where he wanted him to sit. Right where he wanted to sit. So, placing his hands on Taehyung's shoulders and without letting go of each other, Jungkook brought one leg up and placed it by Taehyung's side, then the same with the other, and finally, he sat down on his lap without the need for Taehyung to close his eyes.

He placed his hands behind Taehyung's neck and looked down at his clothes.

- You could dress like this more often. - Jungkook grinned and looked at his strong biceps while he heard him chuckle low. Then Taehyung leaned in and gave him a little kiss on the lips.

- Not to work, I couldn't. Since I arrived in England all I wore to go outside were suits. - Jungkook looked at him, confused and lightheaded.

- But you... don't like suits. - That was the impression he got when Taehyung told him about how uncomfortable he felt at the beginning.