Introduction

The Jeon family comprises a number of five people. Mother and father, the eldest daughter, the first son, and the youngest child. No grandparents (they had died of illness and overwork), no uncles (for each parent was an only child), and no cousins either. Sitting in the backyard of their house at Stoneyfield Road, the five of them played board games and enjoyed the last of their three-day, family vacation this summer.

Mr. Jeon is the headmaster of the university of Evanthe in Bradford. He's a tall, healthy-looking man, with some white hair growing at each side of his black-haired head and still looking as handsome as ever. While Mrs. Jeon, his wife, is the deputy headmistress of the same university. She is a head shorter than her husband and has a very nice, sand-clock figure; she has brown hair, big brown eyes, and a very gentle smile.

The eldest daughter is three years older than her first brother and seven years older than the youngest. She, like her mother, has brown hair and big, brown eyes. And to the delight of his parents, she had inherited their leadership and determination, present both at school and in her architecture career.

The first son is four years older than the youngest and has always been like a never-dying firecracker. In looks, he's the carbon copy of his father, earning him the name Junior. Like a ray of sunshine, anyone who met him would say he was easy to talk to, laugh with, and how promising a new lawyer he was.

However, the youngest child was neither a leader nor a jokester. He was smaller, his brown hair had some red hues, and his brown eyes were more honeyed than his mother's. He was quiet when he wasn't arguing, kind when he wasn't fighting, and, for some reason unknown to his parents, chose to study philosophy which he would be starting in a few days' time.

It was rare for them to have the time and willingness to sit and play like this. That's the only reason the youngest had his mouth shut in a smile.

It was times like this when Jungkook could pretend they were a family.

________________________________________________________________________________

🌼Thank you for reading Introduction <3

You can continue>>