Dream laughed at that, pressing a kiss to Blueberry's forehead.
"You're right. I should try to think positive. But you didn't answer my question."

Blueberry thought a moment, then lit up. "I THINK I KNOW JUST THE PERSON!"

Exactly ten minutes later....

"What the fuck didja rope me into this time?!" Red shouted as he was forced onto Classic's house. The two rivals glared at each other before Red sat down on the couch, pouting and scowling as he looked around. Classic eyed him warily, feeling unsafe having Red, UnderFell Sans, in his house. In his AU. Near his brother. He just didn't like Red all that much.

Dream and Blueberry smirked at the tension between the two, and Ink fidgeted restlessly. At length, he broke the silence, nearly losing his temper.

"Could you guys please just get along for five minutes?!"

Classic finally tore his harsh gaze away from the edgy skeleton on his couch to look at Ink. He shrugged, then teleported away. A minute later, he teleported back with two small wristwatches. Or so Ink thought.

"Alright, Red. Put this on."

Red snarled slightly as Classic held out the watch, but took it anyway. He inspected it, fitting the watch onto his wrist rather easily.

"What kinda voodoo didja use ta make this, Classic?" he said, smirking viciously. Classic rolled his eyelights, then pressed a button on the watch. A beep sounded as they synced, and Classic turned a few dials and flipped a few switches. He then scanned Dream.

"Ok, Dream," he said, grinning at the guardian. "I need you to go to the most obscure and remote AU you can possibly find. If this works, Red should teleport to you when I press this button."

Dream nodded, and portaled away. After a few minutes, Classic pressed the button, and suddenly, Red vanished. Ink gasped and was about to bring out his brush, but Classic stopped him.

"Chillax, buddy. All I have to do is press this button, and he teleports back. Simple."

He did so, and Red reappeared, panting. He glared at Classic.
"Don't you fucking dare do that to me, again!"

Classic's expression turned confused.
"Why? Where were you?"

"I was in the middle of a battlefield, ya fucking moron! Lazer guns firing everywhere, giant-ass lazer cannons blasting my nonexistent ears to hell, humongous spider robot things nearly crushed me, fucking lazer sword fighters off in the distance, like why the fuck did Dream go there?!"

"Where is Dream?" Ink chimed in, a look of resolve on his face. Red rolled his eyelights, but shifted uncomfortably.

"H-he was tryin' ta help some person trapped under a frickin' glass building. Said he'd be right back in a jiff."

Dream did come back, wiping sweat from his brow. "Well, at least we know it works. Sorry for that, Red. I thought that particular section of OuterSwap would be relatively safe. I guess not, heh."

He scratched the back of his head, and Red deadpanned.
"That was OuterSwap?"

"W-well, it was a planet close to where the skeleton brothers usually live. I thought I'd test to see if the device could teleport anywhere, not just where we usually explore."

"Good job, Dream," Classic said, adjusting some calculations on the watch. He looked to Ink, and the creator turned to him.
"Welp, here comes the fun part. To get Ink wherever Error is."

Ink could hardly calm his quickening soulbeat. This was it. He could finally see Error again! Before he could grab the watch from Red, Classic spoke.