Chapter 2

"FATE!!!" A male deity yelled into the mostly blank world. A small lake with a few flower beds growing at its edge sat in the middle. Laying in the flowers was a beautiful, young female, contentedly smelling the flowers she had picked. At the sound of her brother's voice, she shot up and glared at him.

"Ugh, what is it, Destiny?"

"The situation is getting more and more unstable. Ink is creating too much, and Error can barely keep up. I allowed you to take my child from his home, and this is how you treat him?! Out of the kindness of my heart, I have given you a means to keep your precious child's creations in order, and you have taken him for granted!"

Fate pouted. Destiny was right, but Inky was just having a bit of fun! Surely there was nothing wrong with that, was there?
"I know, but what should I do? I don't wanna start over, and I'm sure Inky doesn't want to, either! So, any suggestions?"
She gave her brother puppy eyes, and he sighed.

"I might have an idea, but it's risky. It involves making Error vulnerable-"

"But he could die! Then Inky's creations will destroy themselves!"

Destiny shot her a harsh look. She rolled her eyes.
"A-and Error will be gone and his friends will miss him, blah blah blah. Just saying, if I did make him vulnerable, I won't be able to make another destroyer. If this fails...."

"....Our multiverse will collapse." Destiny finished.
"This might be our only chance at reconciling the creator and the destroyer, though, so we must try. If not for ourselves, then for our children, Fate."

Fate gulped. She had to be a good mother. Inky needs a good mother. She may not have tried her hardest at first, but she was willing to try to save him from this problem he was unknowingly walking into.

"Let's do it, Destiny."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here, have a chapter. Next one is coming in three...

Two...

One...