xxxv - the testosterone is coming off you in waves

"The testosterone is coming off you in waves. Chill out." Arden glances down at Nevaeh, his face expression softening.

The four relocated to a high end restaurant, leaving Melissa with London and the three boys at another gathering. Alec, Leon and Scott were a force to be reckoned with as a trio. They would undoubtedly be stumbling into the suite at ungodly hours of tomorrow morning. Due to the gap in the trios age, Alec got to enjoy the perks of Leon's legality: Being able to use his English legality in American nightclubs because of his status. 

"I'm sorry," His apology accompanied with a kiss on the back of her palm. Nevaeh smiles sweetly.

"What happened at the party? Why do you hate Benji so much?" Arden's face instantly hardens again. "Do I need a reason to hate the touch deprived midget?" Nevaeh snorts out a laugh at this, shaking her head. "Answer the question K." "He always objectifies you and Freedom. Like I'm all for people appreciating how hot you are but he takes it too far. You know how creepy he is," Arden grits out. "He's not the only person that has done that K." Arden frowns, far from pleased at the truth. "I know, but the whole internet thought you were dating for a bit last year and I hate how he takes advantage of that." "Well get over it. I'm dating you and that's all that matters." Arden can't contain his growing smile. He quickly steals a kiss before leaning back in his seat. Nevaeh inhales, looking around to see if anyone was watching.

"K we're in a very busy restaurant." Arden laughs in response to her pinching his thigh. "We're in the VIP section with barely anyone in here. I think we're good." Nevaeh rolls her eyes. Her attention is diverted though, when Shay and Freedom finally join them.

"That was a long bathroom break," Nevaeh comments. Freedom blushes slightly as she flips her hair over her shoulders. Shay avoids eye contact with Arden who's already scrutinising him. Freedom immediately tries to think of something to change the topic to.

"I might cut my hair," she blurts out. Her twin snorts at her attempt.

"How short?" Nevaeh questions, going along with it. "Shoulder length?" Nevaeh nods excitedly. "Absolutely. Do it as soon as possible. You'll look so hot." Freedom grins. "It was just a passing thought but now you've hyped me up," Freedom laughs.

"God, who's dating who here?" Shay comments, amused. Arden cracks a smile as he watches his girlfriend and sister continue to chatter away about nothing. "I just sit back and observe," He laughs. Nevaeh snaps her head to the side to grin at her boyfriend. "You're such a copycat. I can't believe I just heard you say that," she giggles. Arden rolls his eyes, resting his arm on the back of Nevaeh's chair.

Just as Freedom is about to comment too, someone approaches their table.

"Nevaeh Fischer?" Here we go again.

Nevaeh tilts her head up to make eye contact with a green eyed, six foot brunette. "Can I help you?" she asks as politely as possible. He smiles down at her as he reaches out his hand. "We modelled tog-" "For the Hugo Boss advert!" she interrupts. "How could I forget?" she stands up to shake his outstretched hand. The brunette brings it up to his lips, planting a kiss on the back of her palm. Nevaeh freezes, immediately preparing to do damage control. However, Freedom steps in before anyone else has time to.

Reaching out to shake his hand, "Hi I'm Freedom Oliver, her best friend." Shay does not miss the way he subtly scans her up and down. He doesn't react though, because he knows two hotheaded rugby boys won't do anyone any good right now. "Oh hey, I've heard so much about you." He then shifts his attention back to Nevaeh.

"I was just wondering if you would let me take you out for dinner sometime. I don't know how long you're in the country for so I thought I should just take my chance,"  he laughs charmingly. Arden tongues the inside of his cheek, his eyes cold. He adjusts his shirt as he leans further back into his seat, his arm still draped over the back of Nevaeh's chair. "Sorry, I don't think we caught your name." The guy now takes notice of him, slightly overwhelmed by his stare.