xxxi - don't call me bro, bro

"Rebecca, what are you doing here?" Arden asks, unnecessarily getting out of his seat, might I add

"Rebecca, what are you doing here?" Arden asks, unnecessarily getting out of his seat, might I add. I roll my eyes so far back, I'm surprised they come back down.

I watch the girl with infuriatingly voluminous hair, tuck a strand of blonde highlights behind her ear. "Oh my God, hi. My parents had business here so I decided to tag along." I mentally mock her voice, rolling my eyes again.

I know I'm being irrationally jealous right now. Let me have my moment. He has kissed the girl.

"Oh, cool. When are you leaving?" My boyfriend wonders as he walks around the table towards her. Also, kind of funny how passive aggressive his question sounds. When he's rude and a tad bit insensitive but doesn't realise. My boyfriend everybody. Cue applause.

"Tomorrow morning. We thought we should have a nice dinner in a fancy restaurant before leaving." Arden nods slowly. "Well, fancy meeting you here." Can you get a concussion from excessive eye rolling?

I continue watching on as Rebecca giggles at my boyfriend's dead joke. I'm not one for claiming because we are our own people, but... did I mention he's mine?

"Are you guys leaving now? You can hang out with us if you want?" My eyes almost bulge out of my head at his question. Are you taking the fucking piss? I look at the others to see if I'm the only one that's losing my mind. Well, obviously no one else is dating him, but still. Once again, let me have my moment.

I make eye contact with the rest of the girls, communicating my frustration. They have to hold back a laugh at my aggressive eye contact. London reaches across Freedom to pet my arm with faux sympathy. Winking at me in the process, signalling she is going to help a girl out.

"Becca's probably busy Arden. And tired." You'd think the girl would care about London suddenly shortening her name like they've been friends for years, but she doesn't even bat an eyelid. I get it, you're perfect.

"No, it's okay. I'd love to hang with you guys. I'm flattered that you even consider me worthy. You're so popular I didn't think you'd even remember me," she laughs, playfully dismissing us with her hand. She's humble too. Lovely. Even her laugh is heavenly. He might as well prance into the sunset with her now.

"-But I am actually busy. Need to finish packing and get some sleep because we're leaving early. Jetting off to California then Madrid." The doesn't even seem to be hung up on the kiss she and Arden shared. Clearly I can't say the same. Even as Rebecca Jane twirls a lock of her perfectly wavy hair with her perfectly manicured finger, she doesn't sound the slightest bit obnoxious. She might as well be listing off items on her shopping list. Wait- Maybe that makes her sound a bit obnoxious. Shame.

"I'll see you when I see you then," Arden laughs cockily. No wonder people think he's such a playboy. Rebecca repeats after him, the comment followed by her angelic laugh.