xix - i'm joking, you psycho

15/12/21

update i have quit my job #fuckjd

15/2/22

this is funny bc i got a new job literally a week later for wayy better pay

-

Nevaeh looks over her shoulder, from her position on her bed, at the sound of her door being opened.

"Hi baby." She tries to suppress her bashful smile as her boyfriend sits on the edge of her duvet.

"Good morning K. Starting the day pretty early for you," Nevaeh laughs. The boy never usually wakes up before noon. Nevaeh would say she is the same but has gotten into a habit of falling asleep early, in turn waking up earlier.

"I wanted to maximise the amount of hours we spend together." This time Nevaeh can't stop the smile that stretches across her face. "You're so cute," she coos as she throws her arms around Arden's neck. Arden laughs as he twists to catch his girlfriend properly in his embrace.

The couple and their group of friends leave for New York in four days. It has barely been three days since they started dating but Arden is itching to announce their relationship from the rooftops. He feels like he has been waiting for this moment for way too long.

"You smell really good," Arden mumbles into Nevaeh's neck. She is now sat on his lap with her arms tightly around his neck and his around her torso.

"Thank you," she smiles. "I went on a Superdrug shopping spree yesterday. Fuck expensive perfumes, I love their own brand sprays." Arden chuckles into her jaw, placing a kiss there that makes Nevaeh smile wider. "What is our plan for today?" Nevaeh whispers as Arden continues to kiss up her jaw until he reaches her lips. He rubs his thumb over her cheekbone as they move their lips in sync.

Nevaeh thinks kissing Arden is like astral projecting, as cheesy as it sounds. Whatever that feels like. She can't imagine this feeling ever wearing off.

Soon Arden is pushing Nevaeh back onto her bed. She gasps as her back hits her duvet, causing their lips to momentarily part. Arden hovers over Nevaeh, one hand still gripping her jaw and the other wandering.

Nevaeh gasps again when she feels his cold fingertips brush over her stomach.

Fuck.

He settles his hand under her back, continuously rubbing up and down her side. Nevaeh has to physically force her eyes open when she feels Arden detach from her lips. Instead he kisses her cheek then down her neck. Nevaeh's mouth falls open at the sensation.

Shit.

Thankfully Arden pulls away to lay beside her before she goes into sensory overload.

Nevaeh laughs to herself. For almost a year, she has basically identified as asexual, due to never experiencing any sexual attraction towards anyone regardless of who she's ended up in bed with. But for Arden, it seems she would do anything. It's so easy to get lost in him. The way he makes me feel.

However, is she still actively ignoring how excited he seems to be? Yes.

"Do you want to go get food?" Nevaeh laughs audibly. From the corner of her eye she sees Arden adjust his trousers. Nevaeh turns on her side with her elbow propped up to properly look at the blond boy. "Sure, why not?"