The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (48)

Bai Cha blinked a pair of big innocent eyes, looking straight at Bai Kite.

With such a violent temper, you shouldn't fight with the white mother later, right?

After all, just a blind date man, I hope Bai Yuan respects the old and loves the young, and don't fight with the white mother because of a man.

Qiqi, [...] Haven't you heard Bai Yuan scolding that man is old and ugly?

So, how can there be a fight?

over thinking.

It feels that the white mother and white kite are about the same when they join hands to make tea.

Hiss~ The picture is too scary to imagine.

Bai Cha turned around and looked at the man with a smile, "I did it to you last time, and then I heard that you came to have a blind date with me, but I don't like you, so in order to compensate you, I found two for you. Woman, let you go on a blind date!"

Two of her slender fingers stretched out, and they were two.

Mr. Wang, "???" I understand every word you say, but I am so confused when you are connected?

Compensation = blind date?

It's over, that bad premonition has come up again.

Bai Yuan was confused, what's the mess?

White mother also came to the living room at this time, "White tea, what are you talking about!"

Bai Cha looked at the two obediently, "Sister, mother, I want to thank you for finding me a blind date.

I deliberately brought him here and have a blind date with the two of you. I hope you like it. Although the time has been delayed for a few days,...it should be, it's not a big problem.

I wish you a happy blind date! "

Abandoning these words, she took two steps back, distanced herself from the three of them, and turned around to leave.

Bai Mu, Bai Yuan, and President Wang, the three of them were all stunned.

Blind date?

This brain circuit?

They are totally incomprehensible.

It was Mother Bai who reacted first, and she raised her hand to rush over to face Bai Cha, "You damn girl, how can you talk about it!"

"See if I won't kill you!" The white mother cursed.

In some respects, Bai Cha reacted very quickly, her figure flashed, avoiding the white mother.

"No, no, you can't kill me, it's illegal!"

Qiqi said, this is a civilized society.

Bai Kite, "..."

The white mother flew into the air, staggered a few steps, and almost fell to the ground, but Mr. Wang helped her to avoid the white mother from falling.

Bai Cha stared at the movements of the two for a moment, and then said seriously, "You guys are still very good match."

The white mother's face changed drastically.

"White tea!" she yelled, "you can tell me again!"

Mr. Wang wondered if he really should not stretch out his hand, so he let go of his hand silently.

With a sound of "Bang Dang", the mother-in-law fell to the ground unpreparedly, with a dazed face on the spot.

I never expected that Wang always let go at this moment...

The person involved, Mr. Wang, took two steps back quickly, and distanced himself from the white mother, his eyes were full of disgust. Although the white mother was pretty good, he was really not interested at such an old age.

As for being called for a blind date?

compensation?

His gaze gradually fell on Bai Yuan, who actually looked pretty good.

Relatively speaking, the white kite is also in line with his taste.

As for the white tea... the little girl was too cruel to provoke her.

Bai Yuan lifted the mother-in-law up, and as soon as she raised her head, she met the man's undisguised gaze, which immediately made her disgusting enough.

She endured the displeasure and nausea, "White tea, do you know what you are doing? Blind date? Have you asked me? Also, dad is still alive, you rush to date your mother, this is What do you mean?"

Give them a blind date?

Are you particularly poisonous?