The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (15)

Baicha, who didn't know how much shadow his words had caused the two people in the car, was walking towards the villa with his long legs.

The cute little face is full of seriousness.

She was caught in a dialogue with the system.

"587? You say, where can I find an ugly and old man for her?"

This question is very deep! The system also followed thinking.

"Hey, so annoying, 587! I didn't let her find a man for me, why didn't she know to ask my opinion? It's better now, and let me return her? Then I can only return her honestly!

As a human being, you can't owe others what you owe, and you must pay what you owe. This is the most basic thing. "

With a small face swollen, Bai Cha nestled on the sofa in the living room, full of discomfort.

The white mother finds a man for her to have a blind date. She also finds a man to give her to the white mother.

Moreover, the white mother seemed to be particularly anxious.

The system makes bad ideas from time to time. Or, can you just send Mr. Wang back?

Bai Cha's eyes lit up, "It makes sense!"

"587, you are so amazing!" I figured it out so quickly!

Great!

Of course, listen to my number and you will know how good I am! The system looks proud.

I don't think there is any problem with my idea at all.

Chacha, rest assured, with me, I will definitely take you to the pinnacle of life!

"Yunenen, Qiqi is super awesome!"

Seven seven? Hmm, it seems Qiqi also sounds good?

"Then I will call you Qiqi?" This seemed to be closer.

Okay, chacha!

One person begins to tout each other's mode!

On the other side, the white mother who was still angry, didn't know that she had been arranged clearly.

When Su Qinghuan hurried back to the villa, what he saw was the white tea leaning on the sofa, holding a pillow and falling into a deep sleep.

The charming little face is full of serenity, and the skin is white as good mutton jade, not beautiful.

Just a glance can make him develop a strong desire for protection.

He turned around and sent a message to his agent to check the paparazzi who chased him in the morning.

By the way, check Bai Yuan and the man who met with Bai Cha in the morning.

News from the broker came quickly.

After all, the man who met with Bai Cha screamed in the hospital and had a big fight with the Bai family.

Damn, a good blind date?

In a blink of an eye, the weak and weak girl took off the human arm?

Does he want face?

A big man naturally wants to get back his face, how to get back this face, it must be hemorrhage from the Bai family.

Su Qinghuan frowned, always feeling that the information given by the agent was wrong.

He lowered his eyes and glanced at the little girl on the sofa.

How can someone with thin arms and legs take off their arms?

Well, that man must have done something shameless and provoke his little girl.

The popularity was declining, and he deliberately made the situation serious, in order to demand compensation from the Bai family.

At this moment, Su Qinghuan, who was eager to protect others, completely forgot about the incident that someone gave him a shoulder fall last night.

After thinking about it, he felt that he still needed to help his little girl to be fair.

On the Bai family's side, he wouldn't let it go either.

The promised fiancee, Bai Jiaran still wants to let his fiance go on a blind date with someone else?

Turning around, Bai Yuan still wants to design a misunderstanding?

A ray of coldness flashed through the gloomy eyes, huh! He didn't make a move, really thinking he Su Qinghuan was a vegetarian?

Bai Mu didn't know at all. Before she knew it, she had been arranged twice to be clear, clear, and simple!