The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (51)

The matter of Bai Yuan became more and more intense on the Internet.

Some people even said that Bai Yuan and Su Qinghuan were engaged, and there were all sorts of messes.

And these, of course, were spread by her.

She couldn't attack Baicha in an open and aboveboard manner, so she would be disgusted with Baicha.

Anyone whose fiancé spreads these remarks with other women will feel bad.

However, at first, Bai Yuan still felt very happy.

Gradually, the situation got out of control.

At the beginning, some people picked up all kinds of information about Bai Yuan, and some people ran to the school gate to block her.

Later, after knowing that Bai Yuan was not at school on leave, he picked up her home address.

so

一时之间。

白鸢陷入了被动状态。

她的手机一直没开机,但是没想到,连她的另一个备用的手机也被人扒了出来。

害的她只能接连关机,躲在家里不敢出去,生怕一不留神就被人打一顿。

她是真的没想到,会有粉丝疯狂到这种地步。

什么恐怖图片,全部往她手机上发。

白鸢这才意识到,自己似乎玩过火了。

She had no choice but to call Su Qinghuan, but only then did she find that Su Qinghuan's phone number had become empty.

"..." It was too late to think about what happened.

She could only take the last resort and hurriedly went online to clarify.

When clarifying, the mobile phone was stuck for a long time due to receiving too many messages, and she was so anxious that she broke out in a cold sweat.

Bai Yuan almost tremblingly separated her relationship with Su Qinghuan.

He stated that he had nothing to do with Su Qinghuan. He was resting at home due to illness and did not surf the Internet these days, so he didn't notice it.

However, she clarified that she clarified, but it caused dissatisfaction among many fans.

In today's developed society in the information age, how can you keep your mobile phone off continuously?

Not booting at all?

The incident was so big that almost every media on the mobile phone was pushing the news.

So here comes the question, as a college student of film school, how do you lose touch with society?

Bai Yuan subconsciously wanted to explain, but the more she said, the more mistakes she made, and things got weirdly messed up by her.

She had no choice but to go to Qiao Weiwei for help.

But she didn't want to, Qiao Weiwei directly blocked her.

Bai Yuan, "???" Why are you kidding her at a time like this? Do nothing?

She was in a hurry to find Bai's mother, but she was unlucky, and the Bai family's company also had problems. Bai's mother was so busy that she didn't have time to talk to her.

Everything, from a good start at the beginning, to now, seems to have a deadlock

After Bai Yuan clarified, Su Qinghuan posted another Weibo in a leisurely manner.

Su Qinghuan v: For a long time, I just wanted to lock my little fairy by my side. I haven't let you see her true face for a long time, and I'm just afraid that her life will be disturbed.

But the matter has reached the point where it is now, it seems that no matter what, she can't escape the result of letting her reveal her true face.

So instead of letting someone else tell you the news, let me announce it.

Next, let me introduce my fiancée Baicha.

A photo is attached.

photos

After the news was sent out, comments came like a storm.

What a fiancée you are!

You have a fiancee!

The promised girlfriend becomes a fiancee in the blink of an eye!

Fans are confused, dazed, crazy, and sad

A mix of emotions.

After they calmed down, they suddenly realized that the little fairy in the photo seemed really beautiful!