The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (2)

Su Qinghuan and Bai Cha looked at each other for a few seconds.

The emotions in his eyes gradually became complicated, which was not the same as the indifference on his body.

He put the girl's straightforward and confident appearance into his eyes, and she seemed to be a little different from the first time she saw her.

It looks very soft, especially those eyes, which are so beautiful.

Then, thinking of what she was going to do tomorrow, her face suddenly became cold.

No one can play him!

He sneered, turned around and walked around the white tea, his big hand slipped from his waist as if nothing, and he left with an abnormal pace.

It's really cruel to sigh.

Tea tea, close the door and lock it quickly.

"Uh-huh."

Bai Cha closed the door neatly and locked with a click.

Su Qinghuan, who had just walked two steps outside the door, "..."

Chacha, let's accept the memory now, you have to be mentally prepared.

"let's start!"

Bai cha is full of joy and looks forward to the memory of the original owner.

After all, without the memory of the original owner, she didn't even know who the man was just now.

"Well, 587, can you receive the memory in advance next time?"

Of course, it can. Crying, this is the first time it has brought the host, it's inexperienced.

But will it speak out?

of course not!

The system also needs face!

Otherwise, how worthy of its serial number: v587!

The original owner of this body is also called white tea.

The original owner is at the film school in his nineteenth, sophomore year.

The man who was slammed by a host over his shoulder just now was dumbfounded, called Su Qinghuan.

That is, the fiance of the original owner.

Su Qinghuan is a superstar in the movie world, became famous when he was young, and his drama became popular.

In addition, he has superb acting skills, high emotional intelligence, cleanliness, and self-interest, and has not had any black material. People who become his fans for various reasons have gradually become his fans.

From rookie to the actor, winning various awards, this road can be regarded as a legend.

For a long time, he has rarely had emotional scandals, and the only actress who has been rumored with him has already married and had children.

Later, the actress also clarified that she had nothing to do with Su Qinghuan, it was purely a coincidence.

There is no trace of his feelings, which makes many media increasingly curious about him.

There was a paparazzi who didn't believe in evil, and he followed him for two months, but he didn't dig it out.

Either go to the crew for filming, or make an advertisement, or go to the company, and then go home.

In general, apart from work, only work is clearly a movie king, but life is dull and dull.

After this, the paparazzi in the circle gave up all the stuff to dig him.

After all, there is really nothing to dig, a pure waste of time.

However, it is such a actor who happened to be the original owner's fiance by coincidence?

As Su Qinghuan, as the actor, naturally many people stared at him.

Bai Yuan, the sister of the original owner, is one of them.

Bai Yuan pitted a naive and somewhat silly original owner from time to time, and soon the original owner and Su Qinghuan's misunderstanding became deeper and deeper, so that the two finally parted ways, and even Su Qinghuan's fans didn't even know that they had. She once existed as a fiancée.

The original owner is not reconciled!

What Bai Yuan said is good for her, in fact, she has been coveting Su Qinghuan for a long time!

After she had no chance with Su Qinghuan, Bai Yuan pushed her down the stairs with a sinister heart. The original owner broke her leg and her face was ruined, and she could no longer enter the entertainment circle to act.

Bai Yuan told her family that she was in a trance because of a failed relationship and a loss of emotional control. This statement is impeccable.

The original owner had no evidence, and watched Bai Yuan act in front of her all day long, and watched Bai Yuan act in a costume and beautify a good person. Seeing that the enemy was right in front of her, none of them believed her. The family thought she had a mental problem.

Gradually, the original owner became depressed. In the end, he committed suicide, and Bai Yuan married into a wealthy family and became a winner in life.

She has two tasks: one is to make people see the true face of Bai Yuan, and the other is to successfully marry Su Qinghuan.