The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (27)

Su Qinghuan looked at Baicha's question, and the corners of his lips twitched.

Is her roommate his fan?

Hey, he said, many people like him!

So, with a smirk, King Su gave her a text message back: give her a signed album.

White tea, "..." Hao Ba.

Although he didn't understand this operation, what Su Qinghuan said should be correct.

"Miss Sister, Miss Sister, I..."

"Ah! Chacha, we will be too late!" Qiao Weiwei interrupted her in horror, and then, without saying anything, ran forward while pulling her, running and reflecting on it.

"Oh oh, the male god mistaken me! I blame the photos for being so handsome! The screen licking time is too long!"

Although I recognize the mistake, but...I still won't correct it! ————A declaration from the star-chaser Qiao Weiwei!

When the two rushed to the classroom, the time was just right, and they stepped a little bit earlier than the teacher who was about to come to class.

Because of the amount of exercise, Bai Cha's complexion was extremely ruddy, coupled with the harmless but squiggly peach eyes, and the well-behaved face, immediately attracted the attention of many people.

Without knowing the white tea.

The group of classes has exploded.

XXX: Damn it? Who is that pretty girl?

XX: Looks so good! How could there be no way before, there is such a beautiful girl in the class?

XXX: Cut, just ask!

......

Immediately, a group of people made a fuss.

Bai Cha and Qiao Weiwei found a place to sit together in the back. As soon as they were seated, someone came over and asked, "Little girl, what's your name?"

Bai Cha glanced at him defensively, then turned her head arrogantly, leaving a back of his head.

The boy said, "...Fuck, it's so soft!"

This little girl, even angry, is so cute!

Except for the boy, the others couldn't sit still. Teacher Naihe was above, so many people began to secretly write notes to Baicha.

Bai Cha looked at the extra colorful notes on the table, "???"

Can't eat, what do you do for her?

She looked dumbfounded.

I want to ask Qiao Weiwei next to her, but at this moment, Qiao Weiwei is playing with her mobile phone, and she doesn't know who she is talking to.

Qiqi said that when others have important things to do, don't disturb them at will.

Then... ask Su Qinghuan?

Bai Cha quickly took a picture of the colorful note and sent it to Su Qinghuan.

Su Qinghuan, who was discussing the next announcement with his agent, saw the photo and stood up, with chills all over his face.

broker,"......"

What happened to this special? Can Su Qinghuan show this expression?

Immediately afterwards, he saw a sneer on his artist's face, "..." He shivered inexplicably.

Su Qinghuan typed a line without a hassle: Guaichacha, now you put these notes on the empty space next to it, just ignore it, and don't pay attention to the big pig's hoofs.

White tea: Yes, are the pig's feet delicious?

Su Qinghuan: Do as I said, add a meal at noon!

White tea: good, good!

So, under the expectant gaze of a group of boys, Bai Cha put the note on the empty space next to him, and then raised his head solemnly, staring at the teacher who was giving the lecture.

All the boys, "..." Damn, why are they so cute?

Although she didn't read my note, I didn't think she was cold!

Cute to foul!

When get out of class is over, they must rush to it!