The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (41)

The coldness on Su Qinghuan's face was almost shocking.

With a cold face, he half-holds the white tea and rushes towards the parking lot.

However, there are already several paparazzi rushing towards him.

Seeing that he was about to run in front of him, he hurriedly took off his coat and covered Baicha's head again.

In the current situation, it is impossible to run away.

In this case, it can only protect the white tea and prevent those people from taking photos of the front face of the white tea.

It's not that he is unwilling to announce his relationship with Baicha.

However, Bai Cha is now in the film school, only sophomore, next, there are two years of courses to take.

If her face was exposed.

In the future, it will bring her countless troubles.

His tea and tea are so good and soft. Isn't it bullying every day?

He can't put people in his pocket every day, right?

Thinking of it would affect her normal life, he couldn't wait to slap himself!

So careless!

Buying a cup of milk tea, would you actually toss it out?

It's all because he had been so stable during this period that he had forgotten to be vigilant.

Now that it was too late to regret, he held the white tea and walked forward step by step. Even though the paparazzi slammed the microphone in front of him, he did not respond at all.

Until they walked to the parking lot, someone asked brainlessly, "Emperor Su? You hide her face, do you think she is shameful? Or is it not a normal relationship between you?"

Su Qinghuan's footsteps suddenly stopped, and the coldness on his face became even worse.

By the way, the paparazzi completely ignored Su Qinghuan's expression, and when he stopped, he continued to ask.

"It seems that she should be a student of the film school? Then is she going to talk to you for money or resources... ah--"

Several people never expected that Su Qinghuan would actually do it in public!

He kicked the man to the ground, and the microphone rolled far and wide.

The man in blue clothes fell on the ground with a vicious look in his eyes. He got up from the ground, took out his cell phone, and continued to ask, "I see, is it because I guessed it right, and you become angry?

Besides, you actually did it to me? Believe it or not, I'll sue you!

Also, you have been seen by your fans like this, and I promise they will take off fans! Don't think that you are the actor, you can do anything with people casually..."

The man was arrogant, he didn't expect Su Qinghuan to be so impulsive.

There is no need for him to make up, this time the topic will definitely explode.

Su Qinghuan glanced at him lightly, remembering his appearance firmly in his mind.

His voice was as cold as Hanchuan, "I remember your appearance, go and sue! However, before sue me, I will send the lawyer's letter to your hand, publicly slander my girlfriend, and make insults. Do you know how much it affected her reputation?

Do you know how much your behavior hurt her spirit? "

Others say that he doesn't care, or he doesn't care.

However, he did not allow anyone to slander her!

Those malicious guesses he will never allow.

The standing paparazzi and the man in blue were all stunned, "..." Girlfriend? ? ?

Just admit it so generously?

Don't hide it at all?

In this case, shouldn't it be bitten to death without admitting it?

Hey, fucking?

You are the actor, can you learn from others, you have an underground romance or something, you admit it so easily, what else will we shoot in the future? ? ?