The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (49)

Bai Yuan froze for a long time.

Only one thing came to light.

What's more, why would she waste her emotions on the fact that two people have a blind date with an old and ugly man at the same time?

She was accidentally twisted by the white tea belt?

Bai Cha looked at her unhurriedly, her eyes full of clarity.

"When you let me go on a blind date, you didn't tell me that it was a blind date! So, I learned to bring people over directly. Is there a problem?"

The soft voice was mixed with a strange indifference.

Bai Yuan touched the coldness in her eyes and took a step back subconsciously.

She reached out and pulled her mother's sleeve.

The White Mother also reacted at this moment. She was caught off guard just now and was in a daze.

At that time, she almost escaped Bai Yuan's support without even thinking about it, staring at Bai Cha with stern eyes.

"I haven't seen you in a few days, have you still learned to push your nose and face? I think it is these few days, I didn't do anything to you, you floated! See if I don't teach you well today! Damn girl!"

Mother Bai scolded and walked in her direction, slammed an ashtray, and smashed it directly towards Baicha in two quick steps.

Bai Cha squinted her eyes and dodged.

The ashtray fell on the ground with a harsh sound.

She looked at the white mother displeased.

"You just hit me with an ashtray, as a courtesy, should I also hit you with something?"

Qiqi secretly screamed badly, [...Ah, Cha Cha, calm down! 】

Baicha ignored it, staring at the mother-in-law calmly.

White mother seemed to be shocked by her words, "You rebellious girl, do you still want to smash me? Believe it or not, I smashed you to death!" Damn it!

Sure enough, it was three days without the house being exposed!

See if she doesn't beat the dead girl half to death, she will teach her a lesson!

The white mother's eyes were fierce and fierce.

Baicha only feels disgusted, why is there such an annoying person?

Do you want to beat your own daughter to death at every turn?

She frowned, took a step back, bent over to pick up the ashtray, and then smashed towards the white mother without saying a word.

Same strength, same angle.

The white mother shunned her, and the ashtray hit her head heavily, immediately bursting with blood.

The pungent smell of blood spread, and the mother-in-law stroked her head blankly, and touched her hand for blood, "Ah--".

A scream cut through the sky.

Mr. Wang reacted very quickly and went backwards. Damn, he just said it! This is a little devil.

The kind that will really do it if you don't agree!

Bai Yuan's eyes were dull for a few seconds, and she hurriedly went to see her mother's injury.

No one thought that the White Tea Party would be really hands-on, and it was so accurate.

Bai Yuan pointed at Baicha angrily and was about to curse, and in a blink of an eye, she faced the soft-looking appearance of Baicha, but her eyes were very indifferent.

There was still a disharmonious smile on the corner of his lips.

Seeing it, it just feels creepy.

Those words that were about to be scolded, he swallowed silently, not daring to say a word, and quickly called the servant to find the medicine cabinet.

The white mother was irritable, but at this moment, he was smashed very honestly, standing there quietly holding his head, and taking a look at the white tea standing there from time to time.

She secretly thought about when this girl started to become so terrifying.

Obviously before, if you didn't fight back, you didn't fight back when you scolded, just like a fool.

The current white tea still looks a bit dull, but the coldness that bursts out from time to time in the eyes, and the unpredictable smile...It really makes her a little scared.