The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (50)

About the fact that the atmosphere of the entire Bai family is not right, Bai Cha whispered to Qiqi.

"Qiqi, do you think I am wrong?"

Hearing that, Qiqi touted white tea without hesitation.

[How could there be a mistake in Chacha! My tea is the best, not one of them! And do not accept rebuttal! 】

White Tea lowered her eyes, and her eyes were dull and unclear.

"But I can feel it, the way they look at me, it's weird, um...it seems a little scared."

Seventy-seven, 【......】

"But it doesn't matter, they are afraid of me, so they won't bully me again!"

Baicha poured himself a bowl of chicken soup silently.

"Anyway, they are not my relatives, nor are they relatives of the original owner, they are alone or something...it doesn't matter, it's okay for me to be alone.

As long as I am strong enough, no one can bully me, right? "

The voice is still very soft, but with inexplicable desolation.

Qiqi was stunned for a while, before answering for a long time, [Chacha, you are not alone, you still have me! I will always be with you...]

It feels that Chacha is a person with a story.

But Chacha doesn't remember anything. Without previous memories, it can only be... the remaining consciousness...

Bai Cha shook her head solemnly, "Qiqi, we are not children anymore, can you tell me how far is forever? Can you even decide your own future? There will be many, many accidents in the future, so say that it is always true. It's not appropriate!"

Qiqi looked at this tea, always feeling very wrong.

Cha Cha is very depressed.

It was so anxious that it almost cried out.

What happened to Cha Cha? Will there be such a painful understanding?

After a while, Bai Cha whispered again, "I'm not a good person, and I don't want to be a good person.

I will not allow others to beat me and not fight back. If she beats me, I will return it as it is. She calculates me, and I will calculate it as it is. This is called reciprocity.

Just like just now, she hit me, and I avoided it because I reacted quickly, so it didn't hurt me.

Then I smashed it back, she didn't avoid it, blamed herself for being stupid, don't blame me...

If she treats me sincerely, I will return her ten. This is called a causal cycle. What kind of cause is planted and what kind of result is obtained.

Whatever they treat me, I will pay it back. "

Qiqi listened in a daze.

Chacha said a lot in one breath, and she didn't know if she was talking to it or she was talking to herself.

Ignorant, ignorant...

Anyway, what Chacha said is right!

Do not accept rebuttal.

No one dared to stop Bai Cha when he left Bai's house.

No matter it was the white mother or the white kite, no one said a word.

The specific reason is just because of the fierce blow of Baicha just now.

Everyone who smashed did not dare to say anything.

From the servant's point of view, this is probably the outbreak after a long period of silence...

Once again, rabbits can bite people in a hurry.

Baicha is annoyed, and I will really do it...

When Bai Cha returned to the place where she got off before, the car was still there. She opened the door and saw a familiar figure.

Su Qinghuan was still waiting for her.

The full of displeasure, at this moment, disappeared, leaving only sweet joy.

"Chacha?" Su Qinghuan shouted.

The little girl blinked and stretched out her hands to the sides, "Hug!"

Su Qinghuan said, "!!!"

He hugged the white tea that was rushing over.

"Hey, I'm here!" His voice was very soft, as if afraid to scare her.

His tea is so good and soft, he doesn't allow anyone to bully her!