The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (68)

Although Baicha is not in the entertainment circle now.

But with the last live broadcast, she also attracted a wave of fans, as well as Su fans who always followed her.

The two parties quickly put the topic of Baicha's kidnapping on the hot search.

After Su Qinghuan finished filming the morning scene, he returned to the lounge, found his mobile phone, and planned to tell Baicha that he had already had lunch ready, and he just needed to wait at home for someone to deliver it.

He suddenly found that there were a bunch of notifications on his phone.

The title is even more insane.

He was so frightened that he was stunned on the spot, his mind went blank, and his blood seemed to flow backward.

Su Qinghuan, who was always in front of everyone, the noble and inhuman Su Qinghuan, with red eyes, ran out of the lounge like crazy.

The staff hadn't dispersed yet, they all looked at him helplessly.

Looking at his always cold eyes, the red eyes were full of blood, as if he had lost most of his life.

While running, he called Baicha.

Maybe it was because he was scared, or maybe he couldn't see the phone screen clearly because of jealousy, which made him press several times before he dialed Baicha's phone number correctly.

"Su Qinghuan?"

The little girl's voice was soft, as usual.

When I called him, I felt a little guilty for no reason.

Bai Cha didn't know why he felt guilty, anyway, this feeling existed.

Hearing the sound of the man breathing from the phone, she explained silently, "I'm fine, those who came to arrest me have turned themselves in, um... Bai Yuan and Qiao Weiwei were also taken away, and they will probably be sentenced, Su Qinghuan? I..." Isn't it amazing?

Baicha subconsciously didn't say this sentence.

When she came to her mouth, she turned a corner, "Are you okay?"

After a long time, Su Qinghuan's hoarse voice came over, "It's okay."

Baicha stared blankly at the phone she had hung up on, with a dazed look on her face.

like......

something is wrong.

"Qiqi, I feel very uncomfortable in my heart, I'm in a panic... am I sick?"

Qiqi, [...] You gave me a system, how to popularize love?

Very worried.

It decided to find a few TV dramas about love, and then watch Chacha, maybe, Chacha will understand!

What Baicha didn't know was.

another city.

In the crew.

Su Qinghuan hung up the phone, bent down as if his whole body strength had been taken away, half squatted on the ground, and covered his face with his hands.

All of a sudden.

The other staff members of the crew didn't even dare to vent their anger, they stared blankly at the man on the altar, like a child at a loss...

*

that night.

When Bai Cha was on the sofa watching the TV series that Qi Qi had found for her.

The door of the apartment was suddenly opened, and she was taken aback.

He put down his phone and ran over, just in time to bump into Su Qinghuan who was walking to the entrance.

"Why are you... ah——"

Bai Cha was hugged tightly by Su Qinghuan in a daze, the strength was so heavy that her bones almost ached.

She subconsciously wanted to reach out and push it away, but in the next second, she felt his uneasiness, fear, and worry...

She thought for a while, wrapped her arms around his waist, and patted his back lightly, her voice was soft and soft, "Hey, it's all right! I'm here!"

It's like that in TV shows.

Although these words were said by the male lead to the female lead, but...they should be almost the same, with the same meaning.

——