The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (46)

As long as Su Qinghuan thinks about being bullied by himself before Baicha, his whole person is not good.

He was still too tolerant to the Bai family.

Shouldn't just make trouble for the Bai family, it should make it impossible for the Bai family to stand up again.

His face grew heavy.

The white tea was jumping, looking at him in astonishment.

"You, what's wrong with you?"

Why are you unhappy again?

This... She doesn't have milk tea either! How to coax it?

White tea was very tangled, and said tentatively, "Su Qinghuan, I'll buy you milk tea later, don't be unhappy!"

Hearing this, Su Qinghuan raised her eyes, her eyes were full of hers, well-behaved and soft.

Let him wish to put people in his pockets, so that no one except him would see it!

"I'm not unhappy, don't worry." Su Qinghuan whispered.

He wanted to watch the little girl coax him, but her appearance made him feel so soft-hearted, he couldn't bear to watch her frown.

Well, let's coax yourself!

"real?"

"Ok!"

Su Qinghuan was so serious that she couldn't help but reached out and touched her head.

The hair is so soft, like her, not only soft, but also feels good.

The dark eyes gradually drifted, and slowly fell on her little hand.

Well, I want to touch my little hands...

"Then let's set off now?" Bai Cha didn't pay attention to his sight, turned around and took the phone, and took out the mask, sunglasses, etc. from Su Qinghuan's room, put it on him personally, and then looked at the fully armed man, satisfied. Nodded.

"Well, it should not be discovered by the paparazzi..." As soon as the voice fell, Bai Cha fell into sorrow again, "It doesn't seem to work. Stay in the car and don't come out. If you're thirsty or hungry, tell me in advance and I'll buy it for you!"

Su Qinghuan was helpless, "You are really careful!"

"I'm embarrassed if you praise me so much!" Bai Cha's little face was ruddy.

She is really embarrassed.

Although Qiqi often praised her, it felt different from Su Qing's praise...

Seeing Bai Cha wandered, Su Qinghuan pulled Bai Cha's little hand quietly and left the apartment.

Qiqi is not happy anymore, Su Qinghuan snatches her tea, and now he still wants to take away the interaction between it and the tea?

Ah! Big tail wolf, bad guy! Don't let you succeed!

Facing the white tea, Qiqi was just a big exaggeration!

[Ahhhh, Chacha, I found that you are not only getting smarter now, but you are also becoming more and more able to talk. I really like you so much, how can I live without you! 】

White tea, "???"

[Chacha, you have no intention of drowning, but you are lonely and arrogant to attract mountain torrents! 】

[The world is safe and secure, and it will live up to the Tathagata and live up to the Qing! 】

[The belt is getting wider and I won't regret it, I will relieve people's hagginess for you! 】

【......】

White tea, "...you, you, you, don't say Qiqi."

She looked dumbfounded.

"I can understand every word you say, but I don't understand the sentences that follow. Isn't this a love story? Isn't it, are you in love with me???"

Cha Cha is messy: Is it because I am too cute?

How could Qiqi have thoughts about me?

Um?

The way I opened it must be wrong!

It may also be that the system has crashed and the data has become messy.

Seventy-seven, 【......】

I, I just wanted to compliment you, but I was so ignorant and could not come up with any words, so I had to find a few sentences that are said to be particularly popular from the Internet, and then... and then overturned...

Cry!

But will it speak such words?

It also saves face!