The Movie Emperor's Fiancee (47)

Seeing Qiqi, Bai Cha remained silent.

I guess I guessed it wrong.

After all, Qiqi is a system, she is a human, and there will be no singular love between humans and the unification!

They are not the same race!

The temperament of white tea is occasionally excitable.

In the blink of an eye, she left the matter behind, took out the phone with a look of expectation, and sent a text message to the blind date man.

The blind date man meets at the Bai's house.

She thought for a while, and in order to ensure that the plan would not go wrong, she sent another text message to the white mother.

"I have a friend who is going to come with me later, you remember to wait at home."

Mother Bai glanced at her, without returning her, she threw the phone aside, but Bai Yuan, pondered for a while, and returned a good word.

Then he went back to the room and drew a delicate and beautiful makeup.

When he was approaching Bai's house, Bai Cha made Su Qinghuan stop.

"You wait for me here, don't walk around, be careful not to be seen, although you are a little brother, but the little brother has to protect yourself outside, you know?"

Little brother is not safe now!

Bai Cha reassuredly exhorted it again, that way, you have to be as serious as you are.

"Well, I know, I'm here to wait for you obediently."

Su Qinghuan's voice was full of smiles.

The feeling of being taken care of by others is surprisingly beautiful.

Bai Cha made sure that he was all right, and then got out of the car.

What happened to the paparazzi before really shocked her. I didn't expect that he would be so unsafe to go out?

She shook her head, put her thoughts aside, and just walked a few steps before hitting the blind date man before.

Um?

It seems to be called Mr. Wang?

Yes, it is Mr. Wang!

She looked at Mr. Wang with a smile, and glanced at his arm. It seemed that the injury was no longer a problem.

The moment the man saw her, he almost took a step back subconsciously.

"..." Nima, why did this little devil pop up again?

etc?

Who sent that text message?

When he received the text message, he didn't think much about it. He thought it was Bai Yuan or Bai Mu who wanted to understand, and talked to him about compensation.

After all, he had also heard of the bad business of the Bai family these days.

To be honest, he is not going well either.

But at least it was a little better than the Bai family.

He thought that the Bai family didn't dare to offend him again.

But now seeing the little devil, how does he feel that he has a bad premonition?

Bai Cha looked at Mr. Wang with a sweet smile, "Don't be nervous, I won't do it to you today. I call you over today to make up for you."

President Wang, "..." Oh, do you think I will believe you?

little devil!

At first, he said that he would do it with his hands, which caused him to lie down in the hospital for several days.

Even the doctors said that the people who attacked him should act quickly, ruthlessly, and accurately, and rescue them as if they had been trained.

Although he likes pretty girls, he is not stupid. Such a little devil knows that he is not easy to provoke at a glance. There are so many pretty girls in the world, so he wouldn't hit her to death without thinking.

Thinking of this, he silently distanced himself from Bai Cha.

As for compensation, of course it is still necessary.

It is one thing not to stare at the white tea, but it is another thing to pay compensation.

The two of them walked into Bai's house and arrived in the living room. The moment Bai Yuan saw the visitor, his expression was ugly to the extreme.

"Who asked you to bring him!" Anxiously, she yelled Bai Cha coldly.

The disgust in the eyes is undisguised.

She thought that the person who came would be Su Qinghuan, but an ugly and old man appeared!

Bai Cha ignored her and glanced around to see the white mother coming down from the stairs.

Well, everyone is here, the plan can begin!